2

Chapter 2
-
Kyle was sucking on his pacifier as he played with his fox tail.

You couldn't believe it...Kyle was a demon fox! He's going to grow up like void.

You whimpered, "I can't let him become evil..." You whispered to yourself.

Kyle looked over at you and gave you a gummy smile, "daddy will be home early today." You said.

Kyle giggled and clapped his hands.

You groaned and lied down, "Kyle...is a fox." You mumbled as you pressed a pillow against your face.

"Everything okay?" Someone asked, looking over you saw Sam.

"Yeah just waiting for void.." You replied.

"Wow! Kyle's a f-"

"Don't say it!!" You interrupted.

Sam rolled his eyes, "he's so cute, I mean his ears and his tail!"

You groaned, "bet you 5 dollars void is going to be happy to hear Kyle is a demon fox."

Sam smirked, "your on!" He picked Kyle up and held him.

Glancing at the clock you groaned, "can the clock please move faster?!" You shouted.

"Y/n calm down okay? Void will be here and he'll understand what's going on." He said trying to cheer you up.

"But our baby is a demon...I don't want him to grow up like void.." You mumbled.

Sam sits down next to you as he sits Kyle on his lap, Kyle played with his tail and giggled.

"You'll be fine I know Kyle will grow up to be someone else, and not like void." You smiled at Sam.

"Thanks..." You whispered as you hugged him.

Kyle whimpered and reached up for you, smiling you picked Kyle up and held him as he clings on to you.

"Well for now go wake the others! Also breakfast is already made." You said as Sam left to get the others.

You looked at Kyle, he tilted his head to the side and giggled.

"Aww, Sam is right you do look cute with fox ears and a tail." You kissed his head and smiled.

Grabbing his tail, Kyle grabbed it from your hands and hugs it.

You chuckled, "guess you don't want anyone to touch your tail huh?"

Kyle giggled and lied his head on your stomach.

Pulling him close you kiss his head.

-timeskip-

After a few hours void came back, "I'm home.." He said.

You smiled as you heard him, walking out of the living room you ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey.." He smiled.

"I missed you.." You said kissing his cheek.

He chuckled and raised a brow at you as he noticed a small frown form on your face as your smile disappears.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

You let out a soft sigh, "follow me." You hold his hand and take him to the living room, he was a bit puzzled but followed.

Getting to the living room, Kyle was in his play pen chewing on a toy.

Void sighs, "y/n.."

You shook your head, "look," you point over.

Void walked over, his lips soon formed a smile.

Kyle looked over and smiled as he reached for him.

Void picked him up and held him, "he's a.."

"Yes, it happened right after you left." You explained as he held Kyle close kissing his cheek.

"He's just like me," he whispered nuzzling him.

You smiled, "yeah he is..." You walked over and smiled.

"The problem is, how are these going to go away?" You asked touching Kyle's ears and tail.

He only giggled at your touch, "M..mmm.." He hums softly.

You smiled and took him from voids arms, "what is that Kyle?" You asked.

Kyle smiled, "Mm...Ma! Ma!" He said.

You smiled, "oh my little boy said his first words!!" You said happily giving him a big kiss on the cheek.

Kyle giggled, he turned over at void.

Void smirked, "now say dada.." He said to him.

Kyle smiled, "d...da...da!!"he said happily and squealed.

Void and you were happy that Kyle said his first words, holding him close you kissed him many times.

You tried to tell him to say "mama" all together but he still struggled.

Void left to see if he can find a way to change Kyle back as his little baby self without his ears and tail.

"I love you so much..." You whispered at a sleeping Kyle as you set him down in the crib.

A/n

Alright! So Kyle is going to be like the anime Character from wolf children if any of you seen that movie...

I love you!!

So yeah instead of a wolf he's a fox and while he grows he goes from shy to a strong and brave kid and no he won't be leaving the family like in the movie.

Also in chapters it might say a "years later" or "Kyle is now..."

So yeah!! This is going to be so excited I can't wait to right the next chapter! Also in the house they live in let's say that they live in one like in wolfchildren in the woods!!

Happy reading!!💕