3

Chapter 3
-
A/n: you guys asked for it!!!

The pack house was silent, everyone was finally asleep, Kyle was asleep in his soft crib as he held his stuffed fox

He was three years old now, damn do the years go by fast!

It was a bit harder we to take care of him but tonight was a good time.

You groaned as void kissed your neck, he left you marks around your neck with a smirk on his pale lips.

You tried to be to loud because, one you can wake Kyle up, and two, everyone else would wake up as well.

He trailed his kisses down your naked chest all the way down to your pajama bottoms.

"I need you to scream.." He mumbled.

"I...I c-can't.." You moaned out softly as he took off your bottoms.

You blushed and looked away, he only smirked at you.

"I can't! I don't want to wake Kyle up and see us lik-!" You whispered but soon got cut off as he kissed you roughly.

You moaned and wrapped your arms around him kissing him back.

He smirked against your lips as he snaked his arms lower.

"Don't you d- AHHH..." You moaned softly as he slipped his hand in your underwear.

"V-void s-stop.." You moaned trying to make him stop but the only caused him to move faster.

"V-v-void!" You covered up your mouth trying not to shout.

He slipped his hand away and began to unbuckle his pant, blushing you try not to stare so much.

"Shy?" He said softly causing you to glare at him.

"Shut up." You mumbled.

He got his pants off and kissed you softly, kissing him back you smirked.

"Kyle is going to see us so we have to stop." You whispered.

"Come on we haven't done this for 4 years..." He said back, "I know but still!" You replied.

He shook his head, "to late were already getting far." He said.

"What? Void no!" You tried to stop him before he spreads your legs.

"Void stop!" You chuckled a bit.

He got his boxers off and smirked, "stop I'm-" you gasped as he rubs you.

"S-stop.." You bite your lip trying to hold back moans.

Before we find out what happens first your all wondering why we are doing this when Kyle could wake up any moment.

The thing is void is getting weak, and he feeds on chaos, strife, and pain.

Well guess what he wants? Pain as in for you screaming and moa- well you get the point!!

Void was about to move inside of you until you heard the sound of the click of the door, "wait stop," you whispered.

Small footsteps were heard, "shit!" You pushed void off and quickly got a shirt on and some underwears.

Void groans and puts on some pj bottoms.

The door to your room clicks open softly, getting under the covers you turned to look at void who groans and lied back.

Kyle slowly opened the door and sniffs, "mommy.." Turning to look at him you sigh.

"What's wrong baby?" You asked, he moved close to you and crawled up the bed.

You pulled him close and lied him down in the middle, void was facing his back at him.

"Mommy is daddy asweep?" He asked.

You shook your head, "no he's just thinking." You replied but knew he was angry because his own child interrupted us.

"What's wrong?" You asked again.

"I had a nightmare.." He whispered.

"Aww, my poor baby." You pulled him close to you.

"Sleep here with me." You whispered cuddling him close.

He giggled and snuggled up close to you, you chuckled and kissed his head.

"Sleep well.." You whispered to him, he nods and closed his eyes as he fell asleep with you.

A/n

Yay new chapter!! Tomorrow I'm going to update a bit more!!

Also you asked for smut!!

Alright warning! This story might be like wolf children if you know what I mean😁

Or not? I'm still thinking about it so yeah!!