10

Chapter 10
-
You got back home with your eyes red and puffy.

You were so post to pick up Kyle a few minutes ago but were afraid to even see him.

What happens when you tell him?

You looked down and sniffed as tears began to pour down your cheek.

Void is gone...Kyle doesn't know...and your alone..

You hugged yourself wishing void was here to hug you and comfort you.

Your phone rang causing you to gasp, picking it up you answered.

"H-hello?" You said.

"Y/n it's me stiles." You sighed.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Look Kyle's asleep right now, weren't you going to come pick him up?"

You shook your head.

"Look, change of plans, tell Kyle that I'm really busy today so he's going to stay with you. Tomorrow morning I'll go pick him up." You lied at a few parts.

"Oh, okay.." He replied. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He said.

"Yeah.." You replied.

"Okay bye." He said before you hanged up.

Setting the phone down you whimpered.

How will the pack even react?!!

You covered up your face with your hands this is going to be hard to handle!

-timeskip-

All day you lied in bed crying, letting it all out...

When the pack came you told then what happened they were all shocked and sad.

You didn't have an alpha and you didn't want to become one, it would take lots of work for you to take care of everyone.

That's when your whole life changed.

Everyone went there separate ways,
Alex, Max, and Sam left to town to find a new pack they said that they would miss you and never forget you.

Lucy, and jake both found a nice home out of the state.

Soon the rest left searching for a pack or a nice place to stay at.

Then you were left alone in the pack house.

Walking around the quiet and em toy hallways you began to take down the picture frames and setting them inside a box.

You only packed up things you needed the most.

The rain stopped a few hours back, which you were able to out the stuff in the car.

Sighing you looked at the house, it looked normal expect that all the pictures and food were the only thing gone.

You packed up a few things that were Kyle's and yours.

Lying back on the couch you sighed, "maybe it's better if I find a new place..." You whispered.

The only thing heard in the house was the sound of ringing in your ears.

Sitting up you grabbed your key to the house and set it down on the counter.

You tried to hold back tears before you left the house and locking it.

You walked down and got inside the car, starting it you began to drive.

And left all of your happy times behind.

For the half day you were searching for a place to stay at or a new home to buy.

You got bad luck and didn't find a good place, you got in a motel and set your bag down.

You tried to think of a way to tell Kyle how your going to tell him about void.

Just thinking about it made you cry.

"What am I going to say...?" You whimpered as you lied down on the bed and closed your eyes trying to sleep..

A/n

Yeah!! I'm on the roll!!

Like 2 chapters updated today and 4 yesterday!! I'll try to update more soon!!

Love you guys💕
Or you maybe hate me for what I did 😂😂