9

Chapter 9
-
The next morning was a Sunday.

Kyle was all ready to go see his uncle again, damn this kid sure does want to see stiles.

You thought and grabbed your bag, "ready?" You called out.

"Yep ready!!" Kyle said as he rushed out of the house.

"I'll be back." You tell void as he sat on the table by the kitchen, "be safe." He said kissing your cheek.

"Oh do me a favor! And go out to buy some food please." Void sighed, "I'm not so good being around in crowds."

"Just try please?" Void nods, "okay." He kissed you again before grabbing his wallet.

You smiled as you walked out with Kyle into the car, buckling him up.

"Hurry mommy!!"

"Calm down Kyle don't rush!" You chuckled as you started the car and laughed.

-timeskip-

When you got to stiles place he was waiting outside on the porch, "be a good boy okay?" You said to Kyle as he nodded and jumped out of the car.

He rushed to stiles and hugged his legs, stiles bends down and hugs him.

Letting out a sigh you got out the car and walked over to stiles, "I'll pick him up somewhere around 6?" You said.

"Yeah," he replied with a smile as he picked Kyle up.

Kyle giggled and hugged stiles, stiles chuckled, "alright I'll take care of him you stay safe."

I nodded, "okay, bye!!" You waved as you walked to the car. "Bye mommy!!" Kyle waved.

You got inside the car and began to drive back home.

The ride was a bit short but you made it home before it started to rain.

Getting inside the house you smiled,
"Void!" You called out.

No response.

Must be out still, you thought as you walked to the kitchen.

Everyone else was at school or work.

You walked to the kitchen and looked around for something to eat, you made yourself a sandwich and ate it.

Walking to the living room you turned on the tv and began to watch some shows you liked.

-timeskip-

It's been almost two hours and void wasn't back, you began to worry.

Walking over to the door you opened it to see it still raining, looking down you see some shopping bags.

Digging through them you find his wallet inside,
Opening it up he had a bit of money and a picture of you and him, when you were a bit younger.

Putting the groceries inside you out some shoes on and left to go search for him.

Getting in the car you began to drive down the road.

You were getting more worried now since he wasn't back.

Getting into town you parked the car and exited out.

Running around the small town you looked for void but didn't see him anywhere.

You didn't care if you got wet you just wanted to make sure he was alright, he only left the stuff but then left. Why?

You reached a bridge and looked on the left side to see nothing, then the right.

That's when everything stopped, it was like the world froze.

[ changing a few things XD ]

There you saw a fox lying on the floor not moving, you were about to go down there until a few men got there before you.

They were picking it up before it turned to dust.

Your eyes widen, that was void...

Your eyes to water as you saw this.

Void is dead...

But how?!

You began to cry and curled up as you sat in the rain.

"He's gone!!" You shouted, "he can't be gone!" You said to yourself.

How am I so post to do this now? Now that voids gone and I'm all alone...

A/n

Short!!
But hope you liked it!! 😈
Yes I can be evil and I warned you this was going to happen like...

6 chapters ago? Oh well!

Love you guys😂😈