12

Chapter 12
-
-Four weeks later-

You and Kyle found a nice home in the woods far away from the city!

Well sort of...

The house was broken down but you knew you could fix it without calling for anyone to help, you couldn't waste anymore money on stuff but food.

Kyle was outside running around laughing and giggling as he admired his new home.

"Wow!! This is amazing mommy!" He said looking around.

You smiled, "glad you like it, wait until the house is all nice and cleaned up!" You clapped as you stood up and sighed.

Kyle walked over to you and smiled.

"Let's do this!" You said rolling up your long sleeves and holding a broom and bucket.

Kyle giggled as he had his sleeves rolled up and had trash bags with him and a bucket as well.

"GO!" You shouted.

Kyle ran around cleaning up the mess you told him to stay away from broken glass on the floor.

You were mopping up the other side of the room and laughed softly at Kyle as he tried to work quickly but only made a bigger mess.

"Kyle your making a bigger mess." You said.

Kyle pouts, "there's to much trash!" The six year old said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Look Kyle, I checked the weather yesterday, it's going to rain soon and we need this place good and clean besides we are almost done." You explained as he let's out a sigh and nods.

Kyle has almost gotten over voids death, he would sometimes cry at night complaining that he wanted his daddy with him.

He still cried at night, but you were there to help him with it.

You found a nice home, it was almost done fixing all you needed to fix up was the bathroom, windows, kitchen, and roof.

"Mommy there's broken glass here." Says Kyle as he points to a small pile of shape glass.

"I'm coming." You said grabbing your bucket of trash and walked over with the broom in the other hand.

"Okay, why don't you go pick up the other trash over there?" You point out.

Kyle nodded and left as you cleaned up the broken glass.

-timeskip-

After the room was cleaned up Kyle was sitting down eating a cookie.

"Alright baby," you bend down to his level. "I'm going to be cleaning the kitchen, okay?"

Kyle nods with a smile. "Okay!" He replied.

You stood up, "oh and while I clean you take out the trash." You ordered.

Kyle pouts, "I don't like taking out the trash." He said as he stood up and grabbed the bags.

You chuckled, "don't worry after that you can watch a movie on my phone."

"Yay!!" He said happily as he quickly left to throw the trash.

You smiled and got everything finished up, after you were done with the room you moved over to the kitchen and groans as you saw a mess.

"It's worth it," you mumbled as you began to clean it up.

-timeskip-

After you finished the kitchen you were now cleaning the bathrooms, it was less dirty then the kitchen.

Scrubbing the Windows you smiled as you finished up. "Done," you said letting out a deep breath.

Walking out of the bathroom and into a big room, Kyle was on the floor watching a movie.

You didn't buy any beds and decided to use beanbags.

"Kyle, bathrooms clean! Want to take a bath?" You asked.

"Yay!" Kyle asked as he puts your phone down and ran to the bathroom.

You smiled, before going to the bathroom you slide the doors closed.

Making sure no one comes in.

You and Kyle were inside the big bathtub, you sit back and relax as Kyle played with his toys and smiled.

"Hey mom?" He said bring you out of your thoughts.

"Hm?" You said.

"When can I see uncle stiles again?" He asked with a sad face.

"Aww, don't worry will see him soon we just have to finish up the house." You sighed.

"Still need to fix the roof before it rains." You said.

Kyle smiled, "I can help!"

"No, not today the roof is dangerous I can do it alone but when it rains you can make sure there aren't any leaks."

Kyle nods, "yeah I want to do that!" He said happily and splashed the water.

Laughing you pulled him close and hugged him.

"I love you!"

"I love you to mommy!" He said happily.

The both of you finished up, getting Kyle ready for bed be rushed to the room and sits on the beanbag.

You got changed and sighed as you looked at the roof to see a few holes and cracks.

"I'll fix you later." She said as she heads inside the room and sits in her beanbag.

Kyle was lying down and curled up falling asleep.

You smiled and lied down, pulling him close you sighed and kissed his head. "Sleep well Kyle.." You whispered.

"Goodnight void.." You whispered wishing he was here with you.

A/n

Was able to update a chapter!!

Also feeling a bit better around life hope it stays that way!

Also the third book might take awhile for it to end so you guys are lucky!

Love you!!💕