11

Chapter 11
-
The next day You woke up early to go pick up Kyle, getting changed up You grabbed my bag and sighed as You left the motel.

You gave them back the key to your room and left to get Kyle.

Driving down the road you were able to get to stiles place quickly.

Getting out of the car you walked towards the door and knocked softly thinking they were still asleep.

After a few minutes stiles come and opened the door, his hair was messy and he looked half awake.

"Hey, y/n." He said letting you in.

Walking in you sighed, "sorry for waking you up early."

"Don't worry." He shook his head. "Kyle's upstairs still asleep." He whispered rubbing the tiredness off his eyes.

You smiled and head up the stairs, when you got to stiles room you opened the door to see Kyle holding his stuffed fox close to him.

Just seeing that fox made your smile fade away, the fox was pretty much yours back then.

Void gave it to you years back, when Kyle was born you have it to him.

You hold back tears and walk over to him, "Kyle...Kyle wake up..." You whispered.

Kyle let's out a soft whimper and games as he rubbed his small eyes, "mommy?" He whispered.

You smiled and brought him into a hug, "morning my little baby.." You whispered kissing his head.

"Where's daddy?" He asked looking into your e/c eyes.

"Daddy's...he's..." You sniffed and hugged him. "Daddy's some place safe." You replied.

Kyle stared at you puzzled, "where?" He asked.

You tried to find a quick way to tell him since you couldn't find a good one yet, letting out a sigh you looked at him.

"Daddy's with the others, in a special place were everyone goes." You explained.

"So daddy's...dead?" He asked with a soft cry.

Pulling him close you nodded, "Yes...but he's in a better place."

Kyle was whimpering and crying softly as he hugged you close and buried his face in your chest, "I want daddy!" He cried out.

You cleaned the tears off his eyes and sniffed, picking him up you grabbed his backpack and walked down the stairs with Kyle crying quietly against your shoulder.

When you got downstairs stiles was there, he noticed Kyle crying and walked over, "what happened?" He asked.

You shook your head, "it's nothing I should leave now." As you walked towards the door stiles stopped you by grabbing your arm.

"Y/n please." He begged.

"Look not now I have to take Kyle to the car will talk later." You said walking outside.

Opening the back door you sit Kyle down, he was still whimpering and was scared.

"Hey it's okay baby boy in still here with you." You whispers kissing his cheek.

He nodded, "I love you mommy.." He whispered.

You smiled softly, "I love you too.."

Buckling him up you closed the door softly.

Stiles was standing by the car with his hands in his pockets.

"So..?" He asked.

You looked down, "when I was on my way to leaving Kyle with you I sent void to get me some groceries," you started.

"I got back home after leaving Kyle with you, soon it passed three hours and he still wasn't back, he doesn't like being in public places it bothers him." You sniffed and Rubens your nose.

"I went out to look for him, it was raining but didn't care, after looking around I found him....under a bridge.." You whimpered, "dead.."

Stiles stood there quietly before bringing you into a hug, hugging back you cried against his shoulder.

"What are you going to do now?" He asked. "The pack all went there seepage ways, Kyle and I will leave looking for a new home for just the two of us."

Stiles sniffs and nods, "if you need help or a place to stay you can always come to my place." He offered.

You have him a warm smile, "thanks stiles." You kissed his cheek.

"I should go now." You said getting in the car.

Stiles waved as he watched you leave the driveway and down the road.

You glanced at Kyle seeing him asleep in his chair.

Smiling you kept driving, "there's a long journey ahead of us..."

THE END

Or is it??