Moving in

Lexi pov:
"These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel
The way I feel, I'm standing still
And nothing else matters now, you're not here,

So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you
Where else can I go? Where else can I go?

Chasing you, chasing you
Memories turn to dust, please don't bury us

I got you, I got you"

Drowning myself in the words that express my emotions, too afraid to speak it cause I'll break.

No one said Leaving home was an easy task, in fact it feels like a b*tch slap to the face.

Giving one final wave to my family I drive out the gate in hopes of finding happiness I was once given.

Taking one last glance outside my window at the place I grew up in, the place where all my most prized memories were formed, 'my home', I let a single tear drop while lightly whispering "adiós Seatle enferma extrañarte"

2hrs into the drive

Arghhh, you see road trips are fun! If you're in a group or have someone in the car with you!!!!

3 hrs later

yesssss food! Finally, dammmn I'm dribbling and I still have my seat belt on.

Practically jumping out of my truck and breaking out into a sprint I push the door open with little force and make a beeline to the counter.

Within seconds I come face to face with a guy that's looks around my age, with a sly grin on his face he sends me a wink, ugh dude I'm here for food not your attention.

"Hi there gorgeous what can I get you?" Wasting no second to spear, I tell him my order

"Hi, can I please get the double quarter pounder combo, 12pk chicken nuggets with sweet & sour sauce.....uhmmm large fries and a iced mocha fusion oh and a chocolate sundae?" ending my order with a fake smile.

I look at him with a bored expression as he seems a bit taken back, whilst the girl behind him is scowling at me with disgust?

Wait what??? What the heck did I do to her??? Ugh what ever I just want my food, I haven't eaten for 5 hours so she can shove it!

I hand him the money and wait for my order. I walk off and take a seat at the closest table which was a big mistake since they girl behind the counter is still staring at me.

Seriously what the heck did I do to her? I don't even know the bitch and she's eyeing me out like I've stolen her man.....ohhhhhh that's her guy, Well you could of fooled me.

"Excuse me miss here is your order" He places my tray of food on the table and I say a quick thanks and return to my food.

Closing my eyes as I bow my head and bring my hands together, ignoring the noise surrounding me I say my prayer.

Something my family always did, whether it was to give thanks or cry out for help.