What Are You Doing Here

Diego ^

*Continuation from Monday night

Jake's pov:

"Omg Jake where is Lexi, I'm so hungry!" Damn this boy and his food addiction "Seriously how are you always hungry Brody?" I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial my girls number.

*ring ring, ring ring
"Hel-where are you Lexi" I rudely cut her off and demand for her whereabouts, you can't blame me for worrying, especially at a place like this.

"I'm on my way back, there's just a really big crowd tonight that's all, I'll see you soon" oh gosh hearing her sweet voice is getting me high on cloud mother fcuk'n 9!

"Okay baby, see you soon" I can't wait to have her safe in my arms again. A few minutes passed and I saw the familiar smile I love so much.

*at the Diner

"OMG Lexi, your grandpa is the best cook ever!" Everyone around the table nods in agreement while Lexi chuckles and flashes us with her famous smile.

She then turns her face in the direction of the kitchen and yells out "hey grandpa, did you hear that? Looks like I have some serious competition in remaining your no.1 customer" *haha hearing her laugh is like music to my ears.

The others erupt into laughter with Brody standing up and saying "I'm gonna be coming here a lot!!! Lexi's grandpa, you're food is amazing!"

Lexi's grandpa laughs and walks over to our table. He kisses Lexi on the head and she kisses him on the cheek, he does the same to Britney as she repeats Lexi action.

Britney told us how Lexi's grandparents treat her like a granddaughter too, I think that's pretty amazing.

I sit back with the boys and watch the three of them exchange a few words, with Lexi smiling every now and then.

Staring at the time on the clock, I feel like I've forgotten do something, only then do I realize that I've forgotten to call my mum and tell her me and the boys will be staying at Lexi's tonight.

I search my pockets for my phone and come up empty handed. Dammit where's my phone? ugh shit.

Remembering that I left it in the car, I excuse myself and tell the others I'm going to get my phone from my car.

By the time I reach my car I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.
Confirming my suspicions I see a tall figure in the corner of my eyes.

Not giving a damn I make my way over to him and slam him against the corner of the diner and pull his hood down.

I immediately step back when I look the man in the eyes, the very eyes that reflect mine.

This can't be happening, I've got to be dreaming or some shit.

Hearing his voice breaks me out of thinking "no son, you're not dreaming. It's really me an-" before I let him finish his sentence.

I lunge at him sending a few decent punches to his face while cussing at him for his a abandonment, "you fcuk, why are you here, what do you want?" I all but yelled.