Battle Cry

Diego's pov:

"I found out some important things.

Marco has recruited his men from prison to create his new gang and one of my guys also found out that he has a brother" turning towards my son, i feel the guilt rising within me.

I felt my throat dry up as I said "his brother is the man that's married to my love.

From my resources, that I have. Marco's brother is with my love to draw me out"

I turn away from my sons eyes and walk over to Lexi.

Looking Lexi dead in the eyes, I made sure she understood the meaning, behind my every word I was about to speak.

Using little force cause I know it wouldn't effect her and I didn't want to alert my son and his friends.

I spoke with authority while asking for something I knew I would only ask my fallen brother for.

So I i turned to his daughter and asked, "Lexi I need your help, please can you help me protect my family?"

Lexi's pov:

After Diego asked me for his help, I smiled and nodded my head before I turned to Matt and asked "what's the plan brother?" Matt grinned knowing shit was going down.

After hours of going through ideas, Matt came up with a plan.

Matt's pov:

"Here bro, I jotted down a few ideas for the plan" passing over my ideas to my oldest brother.

The brother that had taken us all under his wings when mum and dad died. I couldn't help but feel like the happiest man on earth.

I was truly blessed with an amazing family and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Staring at the familiar photo, that held so much love, I whispered "Gracias por todo lo que has hecho mamá y papá, te amo tanto" (Thanks for everything you've done mum and dad, I love you both)

Gabriel's pov:

I thanked my little brother before proceeding with our plan. I quickly looked over his ideas and picked out the most suitable ones.

Luckily for Troy , his hacking skills got us a lot more info then uncle Diego's boys gathered.

"Okay guys here's the plan.

Okay Remmy, you'll be setting Lexi up for a race. Don't give her identity  away, I know for a fact that Marco hasn't told his boys about Lexi's identity.

He most likely would have lied to them about her true identity, which is a good for us"

Suddenly I get interrupted by Felix's phone ringing, I wait for him to leave the room before I continue.

"We're gonna try and get you in on a good fight. We're keeping your identity hidden for the fig-" feeling a soft pat on my shoulder. I immediately stop and turn my head to Felix.

He whispers the details of Lexi's upcoming fight, which catches my full attention.

Wearing a smile on my face due to the news I got from Felix, I continue sharing the plan,