She's just not that into me?

Lexi pov:

Lexi's Dream:

Tilting my chin with his soft caressing hands, he looks me in the eyes "You look beautiful as always, so beautiful Lexi baby"

my cheeks glow a deep red as I blush from the comment he gave me "thank you, you look handsome as always" he chuckles giving me a peck on the lips.

He slowly pulls away bringing me closer to him as I lay my head on his chest.

End of dream

*Beep beep beep slamming my hand down on my alarm, I slowly get up making my way to the bathroom.

Running my hand through my freshly cut hair I take in my new appearance.

Searching my eyes for the happiness it once held all I find is a cold stare of pain looking back at me,

my eyes no longer tell the happy stories of all my memories but the pain and hatred I feel.

Sighing I step into the shower, letting the water wash away my thoughts.

After my shower I walk back to my room heading into my wardrobe, deciding on what to wear.

I pick a pair of denim jeans, grey sweater and my white canvas shoes also adding a grey beanie and my fake glasses for the nerdy look I grab my bag and lock my door on my way out.

I walk out of the building and head towards my car, blasting my music I drive off towards the school.

This is my last year in school and my plan is to hide in the shadows and to pass school with no trouble.

Finally coming into sight of the school, I park on the side of the road not wanting to draw any attention to myself.

I hop out of my car hanging my bag on my right shoulder while putting my beanie on and making sure my tattoos aren't showing,

I push all my nerves down to the pit of my stomach and take my first step towards the gates, damn this is actually scary.

I shrug the feeling off and walk a fast paste to the front doors not stoping at the curious looks thrown my way.

While the halls start to fill with the harsh whispers made about me obviously, I roll my eyes.

Relief washes over me as I make it to the office without any trouble.

I smile sweetly as I tell the office lady my name, shortly after she enters my name in the computer she prints out my timetable and hands it to me.

Thanking the bell that just alarmed students the Beginning of form room, I walk into the hallway that is no longer booming with whispering and glares.

Mentally kicking myself I come to realize that I forgot to ask the office lady for directions to my class.

Well I guess I'm getting a detention on my first day of school dammit, just what a wanted (note the sacarsm)

well let's just say I missed form period and now I am currently 10 minutes late for first.

I find my class with the door slightly open. I knock on the door trying to get the teachers attention only getting a grunt in response,

taking that as an awkward invitation I slowly walk in with my head down.

"Why are you late to my class" <teacher,

giving him a blank look like wtf are serious? I'm a new student here stupid, wtf do you think? Man it's always the old English teachers that are cranky