The Unexpected

Jake's pov:

*Continue from after school

I switch the tv off and get the boys attention "what the hell Jake" "bro I was watching that" "dude that ain't funny" "Jake turn it back on it was getting interesting"

ignoring their pleas I speak with guilt mixed with pain in my voice "guys I need to tell you something"

I spent the afternoon confessing my mistake and explaining why I lied to them, even though I know I'm going to get shit I'm happy I finally told them the truth.

I stood there quietly just waiting to hear their response and just what I thought, they go off like a bloody explosion! Well shit I'm dead!

Britney's pov:

I wake up in the arms of someone cradling me, trying to get out of their grip I calm down when I remember who I'm with.

I feel to embarrassed to look at Lexi and keep my head down, when suddenly I feel her tilt my face till she can see my eyes.

Looking at me with so much care she says "look Nene I know we've only just met and I don't expect you to tell me anything but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you!

Even if you need to talk early hours in the morning I'm just a phone call away! I'm not one to judge Nene okay"

I hear the truth behind every word she says, I take the chance to sit up and look her in the eyes and before I know it

I open up to her completely letting all my pain and guilt rush out my mouth without even breathing.

"My mum passed away when I was 15 she had breast cancer, I loved her so much it hurt when dad picked me up from school and took me to the hospital to say my last goodbye.

I cried non stop with my dad, I lost my mum the women who carried me and gave me life and my dad lost his best friend and the love of his life.

Me and dad dealt with it in different ways, he moved on and married another lady which is Pixies mum and it made me mad, how could he do that? He's supposed to love my mum!

Not even a month later and he's with another women. Don't get me wrong she is a lovely women but I felt like she was trying to hard to replace my mum,

from then on things went down hill. I started drinking and get high on any drugs I could get a hold of, I wanted my life to end,

one night I cut too deep and blood starting gushing out of my wrist. I ended up in hospital for a few days,

I don't know how he did it but my dad managed to keep it a secret from Pixie and her mum.

When I returned home dad always kept an eye on me. Pixie never knew what happened to my mum so she was always mocking me saying things like she abandoned us,

then I snapped back saying 'wasn't it your dad that left you and your mother for another women?'

I knew I got her good because from then on she would make it obvious at how much she hated me, but I didn't care.

Until one day she over heard me talking to a picture of my mum, I was talking to her about Carter.  I didn't know Pixie was outside my door.

She threatened me saying I had to be her little slave or she would tell Carter but I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on walking.

The next day at school rumors went around saying I've slept with a whole bunch of guys.

I managed to handle the little name callings and looks from everyone but what I couldn't handle was the look of disgust in his eyes,