Epilogue

There kids ^^^^^

16 Years later

Jakes pov:

I can't believe it, my boys are 16 today. Damn me and my lady have been together for a bit of 16 years. Ahhhh I love her so much!!!!!

Looking back at my most memorized moments, I can't help the feeling of pride swirl in my heart. Me and my beautiful wife have 10 beautiful and amazing children. I can honestly say I am the luckiest most happiest man ever.

Over the past years You can say so much has happened. After Lexi had the quads we named them after our dad's, Damon and Dante. We both felt like it was right to name them after four amazing men.

I soon found out through dad's letter that he left me with the title 'gang leader' with the assurance of the others and Lexi I humbly accepted it.

Knowing the role that both our dad's played, I try my best to kept all the drugs of our street and make sure kids that were coming from all over had places to stay and those that were in desperate need of help, were provided for.

Carter is my second in command as well as a Dr, with Britney along his side who is a nurse. Those two are just as inseparable as me and Lexi, so when Carter told Britney what he really wanted to be, let's just say she was over excited. They have five kids, 3 boys (Jake 15, Liam 14 Ryan 10) and twin girls (Alex & Lexi 1). I can definitely tell you the twins have Carter wrapped around their little fingers, cause damn is he a big softie when It comes to his little girls.

Pixie and Sam have two kids, boy (Leo 12) and girl (Kazier 10) whom they love very much. Sam carried their boy while Pixie carried their girl. Pixie became an English teacher while Sam became a spanish teacher. Yep I know! Pixie! A English teacher?? Well turns out she was really smart.

Luke met Olivia while he was taking Ceirra out for a fun day. They now have four kids, all boys (Jake & Max 12, Tyson 8, Kegan 4). At first Olivia was intimidated by all of us, but with reassurance from us she became apart of our family. Oh but she was warned from my fierce lady. Oh gosh I can still see how it all went down.

*flashback (meeting Olivia) 12 years ago

"Hey guys I want to introduce someone to you" I could see a petite women beside Luke? Oh she's his lady. I shoot him a quick wink while the other are trying to register what's going on. Sitting besides my love, suddenly our boys come running into the lounge with laughter ringing out through the house.

Feeling a smile placing upon my face, I see my 4 year olds getting ready to jump into my awaiting arms, catching Dom and Diego at ease I see Lexi holding a laughing Damon and flush Dante. Ohh our boys are just the cutest.

We mange to calm them down so Luke can continue. And just like that when he introduced his girl friend all hell broke loose.

Dam fcuk! Shit! Oh dear life! "Baby calm down" I try whispering in her ear omg I'm fcuking try my best to hold back a threatening Lexi, I take a quick glance to my right to see a sweeting Carter holding back a crazy Britney, and the twins struggling while they're holding a screaming Pixie and violent Sam And let's just say that every damn female will end up in jail.

Fcuk! Think! Oh thank you! Seeing our family come into view Gabriel and his wife coming running the house followed by the rest if their boys and partners.