I'm okay

Carter's pov:

After that night Britney came over to Jakes I finally had the courage to talk to her.

I know she's had her fair share with guys which made me jealous and nervous at the same time but for some reason I knew I had to talk to her.

So that's what I did, I went and said hi and once I did that we fell into a deep conversation.

I'm glad I did cause now I'm dating a beautiful girl! That by the way is a virgin just like me :)

I know when you want someone to open up to you, you open up to them so I did that and thankfully she opened up to me too.

To say I was pissed at Pixie is fcuk'n understatement, I could of been dating my beautiful girlfriend since freshman year,

but noooo some careless slut had to stick her 10cents of bitchyness into something that clearly didn't involve her.

Honestly I can't believe Lucas fcuked Pixie but then again he was drunk off his face so he was practically brain dead

"hey babe you okay?" Just hearing her soft angelic voice is getting me all hot and fuzzy,

she comes into view and just like that the anger I had pulsing through my veins has vanished and a huge smile is plastered on my face.

I pull her in for a hug, then tilt her face and softly place my lips upon hers.

Lexi's pov:

Me and Britney have became best friends over the short period of getting to know one another, it's been 3 weeks and her and Carter are officially a couple. I'm so happy for them :)

So far for all the presentations me and the boys are all set to go, just waiting for the final day now and we'll be winning the prizes.

Right now I'm at Jakes with the others and they're begging me to sing them a song, finally giving in I choose to sing 'hello' by adele.

*after singing
Opening my eyes and looking up at the expressions shown on everyone's faces fills me with pride.

All of a sudden I'm squished into Britney's arms followed by the boys.

While I'm hugging Lucas I catch a quick glimpse of Jake walking out the room with the look of hurt and jealousy??

Feeling a tear roll down my face, I press my face into Lucas chest and hold onto him tighter.

This just makes me miss my family so much, I haven't spoken to them in a while.

Lucas notices my sudden change of mood and tries to ask me what's wrong but I refuse to look him in the eyes, not while I'm in tears.

After a while of Lucas trying to get me to say something, he gives up. I hear him sigh, then feel him pick me up and carry me to the couch where he sits and lays me in his lap.

I feel him caressing my head while whispers sweet nothings into my ears while I close my eyes.

Awakening from my sudden outburst, I'm faced with four faces full of worry, and Kaiden with his arms wide open for me to walk in to.

Letting myself relax in his embrace I feel more tears starting to rise. Damn it I really need to talk to my family I miss them so much!

Pushing myself away from Kaiden I walk out the back door and pull my phone out.