Request: Demon Daycare (Reader!Girlfriend x Dean Winchester)

This is an extremely late request order that I'm just now getting around to doing because I've been busy with school. I'm actually a graduate student now working on a masters, how fun! Not. Anyway, BigTimeDirectioner13, this is for you. I hope you like it, I tried to make up for my lateness in length. This is hella long and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for requesting!

====================

You didn't ask for much, you were just a 21 year old trying to make it in this world as a successful and independent individual. You were a daycare teacher working for a small establishment in (your town) with the hopes that you could become a middle school teacher. It was a simple enough dream for a simple person in a simple town, where literally nothing ever happened. ...So why was your coworker a demon? Well, you were pretty sure he was a demon at least. He exhibited all of the signs.

It all started a couple weeks ago, nothing seemed out of the ordinary except for Ted. Ted was one of the five employees who worked with you during your shifts. Ted was a tall, lanky, and pretty mousy looking brunet with really pale skin. He didn't look like he got out much but he was nice to you and the kids loved him -- which was all that mattered. 

Though it was out of place, you didn't really suspect a thing when he started to become more aloof. You thought that maybe he was having a bad day, maybe he was stressed. After all, it was winter and nearing Christmas. Everyone had something to worry about.  But whatever bad day Ted was having, it never ended and he started coming into work an entirely different man, feigning friendliness but for the most part failing. 

But change of behaviour didn't necessarily mean he was a demon, no matter how odd he was acting. Right? You needed more evidence and you were going to gather a substantial amount of it before you made a phone call to your boyfriend. Ah, right, your boyfriend. You had been dating Dean Winchester for a while now, don't ask how you met because it involved spilt coffee and an awkward attempt to redeem your dignity. You were a pretty shy person when it came to other adults, but around kids you were perfectly fine. Despite your shy exterior, Dean had somehow taken an interest in you and was able to make you feel comfortable around him, and extremely happy at that.

Well, you were usually happy at least. As of late, perhaps that wouldn't be the best adjective to describe you with. Was it because of Ted? Were your instincts trying to warn you?

"Call me if you ever need me," Dean had told you, over and over as if to etch it into your mind. "I'll come for you, I promise." Though he never stuck around for longer than a couple days at a time, you knew he worried about you and that he was trying his best to show he cared. And who wouldn't be worried if they were part of the few that realised monsters actually existed?

You took his advice to heart but low key didn't bother too much with them because in your mind, why should you? There was nothing special about you so why would you, of all people, run into something supernatural? Dean investigated tragic deaths everywhere he went, but those types of things happened to other people, not to you. It could never happen to you.

Or could it? Because here you were, stuck in a small one story building looking after a bunch of children with a man who was quite possibly possessed by a Satanic spawn from Hell. During your 'get to know one another' phase, Dean had opened up about basic methods to identify certain supernatural entities. Some of what he said was replaying in your mind.

Your furrowed your brow, worry and anxiety washed over you as you tried to think of other instances that could point to signs of possession. You were currently standing in the kitchen, originally having come to get a snack while on your break. Ted was in the classroom supervising the children's crafting workshop.