Request Form + Rules

===Rules===

1. The setting for my stories are all pre-season six. That being said, they can only revolve around Sam and Dean Winchester (no Castiel, sorry).

2. You can request as many times as you like, there is no limit per person.

3. Send me your request through PM (I don't mind if you do it in the comments, but I would prefer a private message instead).

4. I do not write smut.

5. This isn't so much of a rule but more of a notification: OOC characters is a pet peeve for me, so I will always do my best to keep Sam and Dean in character as much as possible. If a request is too fluffy and does not fit them, I will try to write it to where it will. Otherwise I might have to ask you to change your request.

===Form===

1. Your Character Information: (his or her physical description, age, her occupation and/or relation to Sam and Dean, her personality, etc).

2. Character Pairing: (Sam, Dean, or both).

3. Basic Plot: (just give me a basic scenario you want me to write about, it doesn't have to be detailed. Example: Reader and Sam go to the library and you get distracted by comic books, or something. As long as I know what the setting is, that'll be fine). 

4. Additional Information: (anything else you want me to know that would help me write the story better for your liking. This could be background information on your character, a picture, a song, etc).

*If you want to just give me a basic plot but let me come up with everything else (like character personality), that is okay, too. I don't mind. :)

Thank you! :)
-MewJ.