Author's Note + Story Background

=====Disclaimer=====

Supernatural and its characters, Dean and Sam Winchester, do not belong to me and are a property of CW. The only thing that belongs to me are my ideas and my writing.

==================

I've been a fan of Supernatural and the Winchester boys since it first came out when I was in the 8th grade. I'm in college now and I still love them--though I admit I'm more of a pre-season six fan and I'm not really into anything after that. Anyways, I decided to make a little series of reader inserts on here since I know I love reading them and I hope I can contribute to the fandom and provide stories for others as well. I'm going to update this sporadically since I have school and I'm studying abroad in Italy right now so I'm busy with classes and program excursions.

Usually I get inspiration for these things from music, so perhaps I shall put a song for each one shot and name it accordingly or something? Who knows, we'll see how this project pans out.

The reader inserts will be strictly for the reader and the Winchester brothers. I like Castiel, but not enough for me to write about him (or for any of the other angels, really). Regardless, I hope you enjoy the stories and please feel free to comment and vote! Also feel encouraged to tell me if you see anything wrong in terms of grammar, spelling, etc., or if you spot any inconsistencies.

Thank you!

-MewJ.

=====Key=====

(Y/N): Your name

(H/C): Hair colour

(E/C): Eye colour