Request: The Sisterzone (Reader!Hunter x Dean Winchester)

A request from Kita118!! Thank you and I hope you enjoy it!

====================

"Where's Dean?"

"Oh, I think he left with some girl he met at the bar."

"...of course."

Sam gave you a halfhearted smile before he took off his jacket and disappeared into the bathroom. You had been in the motel room alone up until this point, the boys had gone to the bar in an attempt to relieve some stress from your most recent job. Though it was just yesterday the three of you rid a house of a vengeful spirit together, today you were caught in the middle of another case. Not feeling as stressed and worn out, you decided to stay behind and do some research so that the three of you could be on top of your game. Sooner or later Sam was going to come out and help you with this anyway.

Nightly researching sprees with Sam was a common event between the two of you, mainly because Dean was rarely ever home anymore. Knowing that the two of you would cover the research aspect of hunting, he took some liberty on amplifying his record of one night stands.

This annoyed you greatly. It annoyed you so much in fact that you almost brought it up to him a couple of times, but you always stopped yourself. Because if you did, Dean would find out how you truly felt about him. Yeah, you did not like it that he would dump all of the responsibilities on you and Sam, but you also didn't like the fact that he was flirting with and sleeping around with other girls.

Some time passed, you could still hear Sam in the bathroom taking a shower. As you scrolled down your webpage browser on your laptop, your eyes skimmed over texts regarding murders in a nearby national park. The more you read, the more you thought you were possibly dealing with a wendigo. Well, that's just wonderful, you thought to yourself. You've never hunted one before in your entire life, so you didn't know much about them. From what you've heard though, they weren't something you wanted to deal with alone, or ever.

At that moment, the front door creaked open and Dean entered. You looked up from your laptop screen, a little confused, it hadn't been that long since Sam returned home. You weren't expecting to see Dean at all until the next morning. This was different.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said, closing the door with a smug look on his face. He sauntered towards you and roughly ruffled your hair with his hand, before leaning down over you to look at the laptop screen. "What ya got?"

You let out a small huff of mock annoyance and tried to fix your hair, but Dean only messed it up again while laughing at you. He did this often, it was his way of simultaenously greeting you and ruining your attempts of looking presentable. You didn't bother to fix your hair again this time and he proceeded to rest both of his arms on your shoulders, his weight pushed you down on your seat.

"Well?"

"Well," you repeated, opening up several tabs to show him what you have found. "I think it's a wendigo."

"Not those sons of bitches again," he groaned, rolling his eyes. You tried to shrug in response but failed due to Dean's arms holding you down. "Keep going," he said.

You then went on to explain to him the various articles you found regarding the different murders and how they all seemed similar. While the police marked them off as bear attacks, you pointed out that the attacks all happen in the span of a few weeks before stopping completely, then pick up again at an interval of every two decades.

"Sounds legit, let's check this out first thing tomorrow morning. Good work, kid."

Kid, you repeated that word back to yourself bitterly. Not only was Dean completely oblivious to how you felt, you were sure you had been sisterzoned. And when you're in the sisterzone, it's hard to get out.