Request: Of Boyfriends and Brothers (Sister!Reader x Winchester Brothers)

This is my first request! Sent in by Natural_Angel. I hope you like it! <3
I've never done requests before but this one was pretty fun! I guess I'll take them from now on. So if anyone wants me to write a Supernatural reader insert for them, don't hesitate to send me a private message. :) -MewJ.

==Key==
(Y/B) = Your boyfriend.

"Sam, I swear to god if you embarrass me in front of him I won't ever talk to you again! And Dean, if you even try to threaten him, I'm seriously walking out." You glared at your two older brothers as they stood at the threshold of your bedroom door, looking in with disapproving eyes. Well, Dean moreso than Sam. You were gathering some things to put into your purse, you had a date tonight.

"It's not that I'm trying to embarrass you, (Y/N), it's just that--" You held a hand up and cut Sam off before he could finish his sentence. 

"Don't wanna hear it," you said, throwing your purse over your shoulder and making your way to the door. Dean put a hand on your shoulder to stop you from walking any further.

"If this is going to be the first time we meet him, I don't want you rushing it. I want to know who the hell this guy is before I'm going to let my little sister go off with him."

You gave him a deadpan stare but nodded, trying hard not to roll your eyes. Sure, your brothers were a bit overprotective but it was with good cause. Despite coming from a family of hunters, you yourself were not one. Dean and Sam refused to teach you all they knew, but instead taught you basic self defense tactics in case of emergencies. They had decided ever since you were younger that the hunter's life was not something they wanted you to live, even if it was "the family business." 

It was hard for you to cope with the state of limbo you lived in while growing up. You were not a hunter, but you also weren't exaclty normal. Your knowledge on the supernatural, you contact with the angels, and your inability to live in one place for more than a few weeks at a time made you stand out from your peers. Now that you're seventeen years old, your brothers have somehow managed to settle down in one town to allow you to at least finish high school. You were thankful for that.

But when they weren't worrying about demons and ghosts, there was another threat: boys.

Being their little sister, they doted on you and tried their best to protect you the most. So what else could possibly hurt you besides a demon? Why, a boy, of course. Everyone knows that boys are only looking to get in your pants. Dean is living proof that guys are assholes. But then there's also Sammy, who is the complete opposite. The three of you made an attractive group, and you never really did find it quite fair that Dean and Sam were always allowed to run off with random women for late night escapades but you weren't even allowed to leave the house after dark.

Recently you had met a boy from your high school who was interesting enough for your attention. He wasn't an ignorant prick like most of the boys your age, you could appreciate his company. And you appreciated it enough that you asked him out on a date. That date was happening tonight and he was coming to pick you up. It'll be the first time he'll meet your brothers and it'll also be the third time you brought a boy home.

The first two times did not end that well.

This time you weren't going to put up with that. This guy was different, he was someone you would want to at least have as a friend. Neither Dean nor Sam were going to ruin that for you. Not this time. Of course, you conveniently left out the fact that you two were already dating... That was something they can figure out after they approve of him, which they will. They better.

After Dean let go of your shoulder you ran down the stairs to go wait in the livingroom, it was nearing the time where you were supposed to get picked up. And literally when you had just decided to sit down on the couch, you heard the doorbell ring. You jumped up, ready to go answer the door, but Sam got to it first. You groaned out loud, not sure whether or not you should run up and push him out the way, or just hide in the living room.

From down the hall you could hear your brother's voice, "Hello, can I help you?"

And you heard (Y/B)'s voice respond, "Hello, I'm here for (Y/N)? You must be her brother, my name is _____, it's really nice to meet you, sir."

You took a deep breath and was about to exit into the hallway when you felt a hand on your shoulder, you were yanked back into the living room before you could register what was going on.

"Ugh!" You yelped from the sudden force and looked behind you. "Dean, what the hell!"

"Watch it, young lady," he said in a slightly stern tone of voice. "Sit here until I'm done with this brat." He pushed you on the couch and walked out into the hallway to join Sam. You groaned and covered your face in your hands, "I said not to embarrass me, god damn it," you hissed to yourself.

"So your name is _____, huh?" You heard Dean say.

"Yes, sir, nice to meet you."

You had no idea what was going on and it was making you extremely uncomfortable. Suddenly you realised that you could barely hear them at all, as if they were speaking in hushed tones so that you couldn't make out what they were saying. I swear to god. You stood up and walked over to the edge of the livingroom and hallway opening to peek over and see what was happening. You could see Sam and Dean hovering by the front door, but they were so tall and big that you couldn't see ______ at all.

"So how did you meet (Y/N?)"

Oh my god, are they interviewing him? No, no, no, no, no!

That was their usual tactic, question the guy until he freaks out from all the personal invasion and leaves. In a way, it was there method of seeing whether or not the guy was actually worthy of your attention. Obviously he wasn't good enough for you if he couldn't even stick around for a few Q & A. But it didn't make it any less embarrassing. You gripped onto your purse and decided that you couldn't let this go on any longer.

"So do you even know what her favourite colour is?" You heard Dean ask.

"Do you know she still sleeps with her stuffed animals?" Sam chimed in.

"Also with a knife under her pillow," Dean added.

What the hell? Are they purposely painting me to seem like a freak so that he'll leave? You screamed internally and quickly walked down the hall towards the door. This was not happening. You pushed past your brothers and into (Y/B).

"Wow, hello! I didn't know you were already here!" You put on a fake smile and attempted to sound as cheery as possible. "Yes, great! You met my brothers? That's Dean and that's Sam!" You pointed to each brother respectively and laughed as you shoved them backwards under the guise of sibling friendliness. "Hahaha!"

You grabbed (Y/B)'s arm and pushed him down the porch steps. "Thanks for coming to pick me up. I'll be back before curfew, Dean, Sam! Bye!" You said this quickly as you practically dragged (Y/B) to his car and threw him into the driver's seat. 

"Hey, get back here! I didn't say you could leave just yet!" Dean yelled after you as you stuck your tongue out at him and hopped into the passenger's seat. You slammed the door close and turned to smile at (Y/B) like nothing was wrong at all. 

Dean was about to come after you but Sam pulled him back, laughing as he did so. "Just let her go," Sam said, trying to get his brother back inside the house so he could close the door. "Yell at her when she doesn't actually come back in time for curfew."

Dean growled under his breath but listened to his little brother and retreated into the house. You let out a soft sigh of relief as (Y/B) started the car and was pulling out of the driveway. You noticed he had a slight look of bewilderment on his face, but you didn't point it out. You had mentioned to him beforehand that your brothers were a little...weird. He can't say you didn't warn him.

It didn't matter. The important thing was that you were finally out of the house and you were going to go on a date with this hella fine looking guy. And by god, this date was going to be worth it or else.