Madness

Ichigo stepped back slightly. "So.. what am I looking at.. Madam Webb?"

Arachne smiled. "Cute.. you really are a little joker aren't you?"

"No.. I'm just full of sarcasm." Ichigo growled, pointing Tensa Zangetsu at Arachne. "So you're Medusa's sister? That just makes things a whole lot easier."

"How so?" said Arachne.

"It means I don't have to feel bad about cutting you in half." said Ichigo with a grin.

Ichigo flashed forward, Tensa Zangetsu's blade coming down quick, but before it could even reach Arachne's neck.. a massive amount of webbing sprouted out of Arachne's fingers.. and Ichigo was suddenly wrapped in thick spider webs.

"What!?" Ichigo growled, straining against the webs.

"My my.." said Arachne. "You are such a treat."

Ichigo gritted his teeth and his body began to erupt with spiritual pressure. "I'm.. not getting killed.. by Charlotte's Web!!!!"

A blue aura exploded from Ichigo, and the webs were instantly torn apart like paper, much to Arachne's slight surprise.

Arachne smiled slightly. "Hmmm? That weapon.. it isn't one of my children.. is it? It feels so different... so very full of... MADNESS.."

"GETSUGA!! TENSHOU!!!!!" Ichigo let loose a black Getsuga at Arachne.. before the Getsuga could hit her.. Giriko stepped up and let loose a chainsaw kick, that stopped the Getsuga in a grinding burst of sparks.. however, the attack was still powerful enough to fray and dull the chain saw blades.

"Damn'... Lady Arachne.." said Giriko. "You've been asleep for 800 years, I wouldn't suggest getting into such a big fight so soon!"

"Oh don't you worry yourself Giriko." said Arachne. "I'm pretty sure I can handle one measley Soul Reaper on my own.."

"FLASH!!" Ichigo suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Arachne, raising his blade in preparation for a strike.

But before his blade could do much,  Arachne whirled around and smacked Ichigo straight in the cheek with a folded up japanse fan... casually, as if disciplining a little child.

Ichigo found himself exploding into the sand in a large cloud of dust, groaning out as it happened. "Whazzuh.. what!?"

"See? It's like dealing with a flower.. all you need to do is let it wilt." said Arachne.

"Ichigo!!" Maka had just come out of the lighthouse, wielding Soul in his scythe form. "Are you alright!?"

"Mmmmfff.. ggfff.. BLEEAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Ichigo wrenched his head out of the sand and threw up the stuff, along with a crab. "No... no I'm not.."

"Oh, now we have two little rats?" said Arachne. "How interesting indeed."

Maka glared at Arachne, and readied Soul in her hands. "Okay.. this mission has officially gotten weird."

"This mission's always been weird.." Ichigo muttered, before glaring at the sun. "STOP MOCKING ME!! I KNOW YOU'RE MOCKING ME!!! YA GODDAMN CHUCKLEHEAD IN THE SKY!!!"

"Lady Arachne.. I'll hold these idiots off.. you go on.. you ought to be celebrating your awakening after 800 years." said Giriko.

"Why thank you my dear Giriko." said Arachne. "I do hope Mosquito is waiting for me with some champagne. I haven't had a glass for so long.."

"You're not going anywhere!!" Soul shouted, as Maka went on the attack. A shockwave radiated out, as the scythe blade nearly hit Arachne, and instead, met against the side of Giriko's chainsaw foot.