FOOL! Welcome to Death City

"RRRRRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

A voice rang out.. a voice that echoed through the world, yet didn't...where was this voice.. who was yelling? Well.. that's a little bit complicated...

A boy.. a fit, actually very fit as a matter of fact.. orange haired boy.. who wore a dark kimono.. and had a large moon shaped sword as long as his body sheathed in cloth... a boy, who was about to find himself in a very strange dream.. the problem with this dream though, is that actually, it's not a dream.. more like a very real nightmare.

This boy.. a boy by the name of Ichigo Kurosaki sat up yelling.. not because he was having a nightmare.. but rather because he was in the middle of a very enthusiastic yawn..

"Man!" Ichigo muttered as he stretched his arms. "What an awesome nap.. hmm.. for some reason my bed feels harder then usual..hold on a second.."

Ichigo looked around.. feeling positively confused. "What the hell!? What is all of this!?"

All around Ichigo, there were strangely structured buildings and lamposts.. the street was made of cobblestone.. and the moon light seemed to give everything an erie glow.. at random places. there were torches with blue flames..

"Alright.." said Ichigo with a groan. "Why does everything look like I've been sucked into The Nightmare Before Christmas?"

Ichigo looked up at the sky, and suddenly jumped up in shock. "AND WHY DOES THE MOON LOOK LIKE A CRAZY CARNIVOUROUS CHUCKLEHEAD!!??"

Up in the sky, was a yellow crescent moon with a nose and a terrifying giggling face.. blood was dripping out of it's teeth, and it was chuckling in a frightening manner..

"Yep.." said Ichigo. "I'm still dreaming.. that's it. Rukia must've shown me some crazy Creepy Pasta thingy on the internet.. and now I'm dreaming about Halloween! Yay...crap.."

Ichigo stood up and walked forward, stretching his legs. "Though... come to think of it, this feels awefully real. Not to mention, I can actually feel spiritual pressure.. this is weird.. too darn weird.."

"Fool!! do you realize where you are boy!? This is of the most unholy circumstances if you came to Death City without actually recognizing it!"

Ichigo turned around. "Eh? Whose there!?"

"Down here young Kishin boy!!"

Ichigo looked down and his eyes went wide. "Oh.. damn.. I ate something weird last night didn't I?"

What looked like a short white figure with bulbous eyes, a long snout, no mouth.. a white suit and top hat with a cane.. stood before Ichigo..

Ichigo stared for a minute. "Ya look like some sort of cartoon.."

"FOOL!" said the figure whacking his cane on Ichigo's head. "I am the holy blade.. the legendary one.. the weapon of heroes and kings!! I AM EXCALIBUR!!!"

"Sure..." said Ichigo sarcastically. "And I'm Mother Goose.."

"FOOL! That kind of thinking will take our partnership on the wrong road young man!! I will not be partnered with a boy named Mother Goose! you need a warrior's name.. like Steve, or Fernando!!"

"You know I was being sarcastic right?" said Ichigo. "And what the hell are ya talking about? Partnership? What the hell are you talking about that for?"

"Well of course you are to be my companion Fernando!" said Excalibur. "And together.. you shall know glory and honor beyond all measure!! Together we shall- where are you going?"

Ichigo was walking away, looking possitively irritated beyond belief. "Look, I have no idea what the hell you are.. but you aren't helping me figure out what the heck this place is.. so I'm just gonna find out myself.. "