Black Blood

"So Kurosaki joined this DWMA thing." said Toshiro. "Or so everyone thinks.."

Toshiro was walking through the busy streets of the nightime Paris as the Moon chuckled above, casting a shadow below with the Eifel Tower... Eruka was following Toshiro everywhere.. and Toshiro didn't really know anybody else in this world.. so he played along.

"Yep! Medusa manipulated everyone's memories so that they would think Ichigo's been coming to the Academy for 3 years or something.. heck if I know what her plan is.. or what a Soul Reaper is.. Ribbit." said Eruka. "But... ribbit... I really don't care anymore... cause I'm following you now!! Ribbit.."

"Er.. Right.." said Toshiro.

"WAIT!!" Eruka suddenly stopped Toshiro in his tracks.. thrusting out an arm in front of him.

"What is it!?" said Toshiro, feeling like there must have been danger near by.. clutching the hilt of his sword.

"No way you hould have to walk through that pudddle!!!" Eruka exclaimed, pointing at a small puddle of water in Toshiro's path. "HERE!!"

Eruka  went face first into the puddle.. making a bridge with her body. "There... now your feet won't have to get wet!!"

"You know I can just walk around.. right?"

"Yes!! But straight is so much easier!! Ribbit!!"

Toshiro sighed and walked across Eruka's back to the other side of the puddle... "You don't have to degrade yourself for me.. I already told you, it was no trouble.."

"Trouble or not you saved my life!! Ribbit!!" said Eruka standing up. "And a little boy like you alone in this world he doesn't know!! YOU NEED SOMEBODY!!! Captain!!"

"Fine! But listen.. if you're going to follow me around.. I'm going to have set some ground rules. Firstly.. just Hitsugaya is fine.. I'm not your Captain... As you aren't a Soul Reaper and therefore aren't my subordinate.. it would be inappropriate."

Eruka suddenly grabbed Toshiro's shoulders.. gleams in her eyes. "HOW DO I BECOME A SOUL REAPER!!!? RIBBIT!!!"

"Right now.. the only way would be to transfer my powers to you.. and that would be illegal!!" said Toshiro.

"IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO BECOME YOUR SUBORDINATE!! PLEASE I MUST KNOW!!!" Eruka began shaking Toshiro crazily. "PLEASE PLEASE RIBBIT RIBBIT RIBBIT!!!"

"ALRIGHT!!" said Toshiro. "Fine!! Matsumoto is always complaining about how we need a secretary to deal with paperwork in Squad 10.. so.."

"YES!!" said Eruka, giving Toshiro a fervent salute and standing at attention. "I am now your secretary!! Captain Hitsugaya!!"

"Oh dear.." said Toshiro. "This is going to be a long night"

"Here, allow me to carry you Captain!!" said Eruka, suddenly picking up Toshiro in her arms as sparkles appeared in her eyes. "You will never have to walk again!!"

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" Toshiro roared. "I AM NOT A CRIPPLE!!! I HAVEN'T EVEN LAIN DOWN THE OTHER GROUND RULES!!!"

_______________________________________________

"Damn!! I can't make heads or tails of this map.." Ichigo growled. "Hey Patty.. I thought Kid spoke French.. didn't he ever teach any to you!?"

"Hmmm.." Patty looked at the map.. scratching her chin.. well... I think we're supposed to make a turn at the squiggle that looks like a pony... go through the squiggle that looks like a T-Rex.. annnnnnnnd..."

"Never mind.." Ichigo grumbled. "Hold on.. I'm going to try something else.."

Ichigo closed his eyes.. and began sensing for Spiritual Energy.. He figured that maybe a soul that was transforming into a Kishin would give off a different vibe then other ordinary souls.... and he was right... because.. now he was sensing somethng felt distinctly like a...