Chainsaw Massacre. Not in Texas.

"Oww..damn.." Ichigo walked ashore what appeared to be a deserted beach.. carrying Maka on his shoulders as Soul dragged himself on all shores up the beach a little ways ahead...

Ichigo was currently in his Bankai form.. and like Maka and Soul.. he was sopping wet.. plane wreckage was washing ashore, with no signs of survivors, or even any bodies. In fact.. there was.. nobody.. at all.. except for Excalibur, who stood at the head of the beach yelling. "COME FOOLS!! WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!!! ONWARDS FOOLS!!"

Ichigo had managed to use Tensa Zangetsu's Getsuga Tenshou to envelope the group and shield them from the explosion.. which was now a smokey cloud about a mile away from the beach. He had then dragged Maka and Soul through a mile of ocean.. using his bankai to speed to land at incredible speed..

They were all exhausted.. Soul stopped crawling for a minute and spat a fish out of his mouth. "Thank God for dry land... bleagh..."

"Wh-where...huh?" Maka was in a daze.. her ears still ringing from the explosion of the plane earlier as Ichigo carried her on his back. "Ichigo? Where's the plane? Wh-what?"

"This.. was not a nice adventure.." Ichigo muttered. "Screw you Bilbo Baggins.. if this is what it means to have an adventure.. I don't want any of it.."

"Bilbo who?" Soul muttered, his voice muffled in the sand.

"I-I think I...I want to have a long nap.." Maka muttered.

"Yo Maka.. Maka!? Maka!" Ichigo set Maka down and nudged her shoulder. "Hey Soul, howabout we get some sort of camp set up? Maka looks like she's going to faint.."

"A-as soon.. as I ... I.. zzzzzzz.." Soul started snoring.

"Damn.. that plane really took the wind out from em." said Ichigo.

Ichigo shook himself.. letting water fly from his hair... and the dropletts created a sparkling mist around him in the sun.

"I-Ichigo!!"

"Eh?" Ichigo started at the sudden outburst from Maka. "What is it?"

Maka had gone red for a minute. "N-Nothing.. "

"Anyways.." Ichigo muttered. "Now my clothes are wet.."

In a flash.. Ichigo reverted from his Soul Reaper form. "Darn... my stupid normal clothes are soaked too!!"

Ichigo stripped off his shirt. "Guess I have no choice."

"I-I-ICHIGO!!!" Maka squealed once more.

"What now?" said Ichigo. "I'm not gonna catch a cold because of some stupid wet clothing.. anyways.. I see a bunch of luggage washed ashore.. we might get some clean clothes out of there.."

Maka just looked away, red in the face. "I-it's nothing.. I-I'll help you look.."

"Hey.." said Soul getting up. "While you guys are at it.. why don't you find me some pants..? Mine are soaked..

Soul began to take of his jeans.

"MAKA CHOP!!!"

Soul suddenly found himself in the sand as Maka whacked him in the head with a book. Her face was now so red.. a volcano could have erupted out of the top. "There will be no more stripping on this beach... NONE!!!"

(Gray Fulbuster: *currently reading this book* "Well that's a bummer.")

"Wait.. no.." Ichigo said as he noticed something in the wreckage.

"What is it Ichigo!?" said Maka. "Survivors!?"

"NO NO NO NO!!!" Ichigo ran over to what appeared to be Maka's manga all scattered around the beach.. the books ruined from the water.. and plenty of the pages torn apart. "NO NO NO NO NO!!! WHY!? GOD DAMN IT!!! NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW IF MIKOTO BRINGS BACK THE ORIGINAL MULTIVERSE!!! NOOOO!!!!"