when you find out about a twist!

Slappy has been living with you for a few weeks and you've enjoyed every second with him. And you were sure he felt the same. Zach has gotten alittle comfortable around him, and you even want over to Stine and Hannah's house. He was happy to see all of them again, and Stine was happy that he recreated him just for You. You were happy as well. Slappy has also been behaving ever since he was recreated, and that was a good sign to all of you. You were safe. Just like R.L promised.

You were reading the book If I stay that your auntie got you for your birthday. You were skimming each word and page carefully while Slappy was reading along. You ywaned and put the book down and looked at Slappy and smiled. Slappy blushed alilles and smiled back. "Hey y/n, there's something I have to tell you...."

You looked at him with a questionable look on your face. "Sure Slappy. What's up?" he looked to his side for a moment and cleared his throat. "Ok so remember when you went to take a shower a few weeks ago? And you told me to wait here? And so I waited and I felt weird and I layed down to ease the pain but I got up and I started to transform Into a ...... Human.... And I became one for a few until you came back....."

Your eyes widened and Your smile grew wide. 'Is this the twist that Stine was talking about??' You suddenly hugged Slappy really tight and you were squealing. "THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH R.L STIIIINE!!!!!!" you were laughing alot and bouncing around with Slappy still in your arms. He got dizzy and you let him go.

"Haha sorry Slappy. I got too excited!"
He was still alittle dizzy. "How come your so happy about that?" you just smiled again and kissed his cheek. He blushed so bad and he was still alittle dizzy that he didn't even realize he fell of the bed.

You laughed and picked him up and put him back in the bed. "So slappy, can I see you turn into a Human???" Your eyes were sparkly and big with excitement.

He giggled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well..... When I turned, I was thinking about.... Stuff. I was, concentrated.... And I just, turned. So I think I have to concentrate. Let me try...." he closed his eyes for a few minutes. You watched anxiously and you grew alittle impatient, but you stayed quiet.

Finally after another long quiet few minitrs, he started to glow a bright blue and he was slowly changing. His hands free and he began to get taller, his face looking. Realistic now. As he fully turned, you store in amazement and aw and blushed at the sight of Slappy in front of you.

He blushed and looked away. "You like what you see?" He asked. You just blushed more and hugged him. He hugged back and you both stayed like that until it was time for you to go to bed.

You smiled at his figure and whispered in his ear, "Your a really awesome friend Slappy. Thanks." You muffled in his chest. He blushed but his heart broke alittle when you said friends. He started to figure out his feelings, and what it ment. When you were in school, he went to Stine for help and he explained to Slappy what love was.

Now Slappy knew that he had feelings for you. He wanted to tell you, but he didn't want to rush things. He was happy for now, but soon He would want you to be his.

You crawled into bed and snuggled in your bed sheets. You yelled goodnight to your mom and Zach. You said goodnight to Slappy and fell asleep quick. Slappy watched you for a few minutes and then he turned back to his normal self. He sat in a chair across form your bed and he closed his eyes, resting too.