Lemon tiiiiime!!!!

(O k so alot of you have been requesting a lemon for a looping long time now and finally..... Here it is!!! This isn't my first but second one. I hope you like it. I suck at this but whatever, alot of you wuv meee!!! Enjoy!ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ)

You were drawing a picture at Your desk while Slappy was reading(as always) You really wanted Slappy. ' He had no idea...' You bit your lip. Slappy groaned and streatched. That turned you on. Big time.

"I'll be right back. I gotta use the bathroom." Slappy left. You came up with a plan for when he came back. A smile free on your face when you had come up with it.

You started to strip and that left you with only your (clolor) bra and your (color) panties. You then flopped on the bed and made a sexy pose. You practiced a sexy seductive voice. When Slappy came back, you were ready.

When he walked into the room, he stopped dead in his tracks and admired your body. He had a nosebleed. Again. You blushed. "Holy crap- y/n....." he was blushing like crazy.

"You like what you see?" you said in your seductive vice that you've practiced in. He slowly nodded. You motioned him to come here. He layed next you You and you crawled on top of him. "You know.... I've been waiting for a looooooong time for this...." You smiled licking your lips.

".......... Waiting for what.......?" he blushed madly. You then leaned close to his neck and started to kiss it. He groaned. You smiled into he kiss and started to suck on the sweet spot. He gasped and groaned loudly. Then you Sat up and kissed him roughly. You started to french kiss.

When you pulled away, you looked at Slappy and smiled. "Enjoying it?" He blushed and smiled back lustfully. "Yeah...... But shouldn't I be on top?" You just rolled your eyes. "But I'm in charge here....." you purred in his ear.

Then you slithered down to his pants and unbuttoned them. "Your going to love this part Slappy....." you smirked. When you unbuttoned them, his member sprang at least 7 inches. 'Holy Fuck he's huge!!!' You looked up at Slappy. He was blushing.

Then You started to suck the top. Slappy groaned and his hands were in your hair. You put his whole member in your mouth and you started to Bob up and down. You moaned and he groaned. You went faster and he came in your mouth. You licked your lips clean and you locked his dick clean.

"Did you like that?" you asked. He nodded and groaned. You laughed. Then you stripped until you were fully naked. You Then positioned yourself on top of Slappy.
"You ready?" Slappy blushed and nodded. He put his hands on Your hips and you slid down. You moaned and stared to bounce.

"Oh shit don't stop! Oh yes!" Slappy groaned. You moaned in response and you kept bouncing. You leaned down and placed your hands on slappy's chest. You kissed him. "Mmmmmm aaah!" You yelped. You were so close to the edge. "Oh Slappy your so good at this..." Then you You threw your head back when you came.

You pulled out and you were panting alot. You layed next to Slappy. "How what that for your first time?" You giggled. He nodded. "I loved it. Your so good at making me feel pleasured." you blushed.

Then Slappy got on top. "Now it's my turn to take control....." you giggled. "Take it away slappy!!"

Then you were off on round two.....

(I hope you like it! I'll redo it if you don't. )