Halloween Special!!!!

(In so sorry that this was late! I know it's not haloween anymore but today is Dia De Los Muertos! So happy Day of the Dead to the people out there! Again I'm sorry about the late update! I hope you enjoy this chapter I made for you guys!٩(◕‿◕)۶)

____________________________________

It was Halloween. You were so excited. Slappy was too. You changed in It your costume. You were dressed as Death from The Book Of Life.

When You went back to your room, Slappy's mouth dropped. "Wow y/n! You look..... Good!" you blushed at the comment.

"Thanks slappy! You look Good too!" Slappy was dressed.... As himself. He smiled. "But this is my normal attire." You rolled your eyes playfully. "But seriously. I mean wooow you look hot!" he covered his face in embarrassment. You smiled at how freakin cute he was being. "Oh Slappy! Your so cute you know that?" you say on his lap an kissed his neck. He groaned.

"Well someone's excited." You teased.
He blushed and looked away. You turned his head to look at you. "Slappy, I'm really happy to be with you. I love you and I'm probably the luckiest girl right now." He smiled.

"Yeah. Of course you are. I love you too." With that you both rubbed your noses rogether for a few seconds. 'I love him so much.' You thought.

Your mom was giving out candy. You had to find a way to sneak out of the house without her seeing Slappy. She knew that he was a dummy. But what she didn't know was that he could come to life and turn into a Human. Imagine her finding out. That would be scary.

"The window." you said. "Lets go through the window." with that you went out the window. Slappy helped you down. When you got down, Zach had went out the door. He was a pirate. "Hey y/n. I'm going next door to get Hannah. Were just going to walk around. You and Slappy can go trick or treating." You fist pumped the air.

When you knocked on the door, Stine opened it. "Hello guys! Hannah will be down. She's getting ready." You guys want inside and waited. Slappy was ahppt to see Stine. You all talked for about a few minutes until Hannah came down the stairs.

"Wow Hannah! Your outfit is.... Flwaless!" you said. She was also a pirate. Zach was blushing like crazy. You laughed. Stine cleared his throuT. "You all be careful out there. Remember that the invisible not is still out there somewhere..... So watch out.

You all nodded and left. You and Slappy went trick or treating. Zach and Hannah Were just walking. You all had fun.

"YAAAAAAY SO MCUH FUUUUUN!!!!" you and Slappy yelled out, stuffing your faces with candy.

But someone was watching from the distance. "Oh well see about fun..... Y/n.