He gets kidnaped by Mary-ellen

Ok so this was an older request by @SlappyandSarah! I hope you like it lolz! And if I didn't spell Mary-Allen's name right, let me know! Oh and another thing, if you don't know who Mary-Ellen is, she's from the older goosebumps tv show, look her up. Anyway, ENJOYY!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful night, you and Slappy were sleeping, cuddled together warmly. That is until you got an unexpected visitor~

It was around 1 in the morning. You were tossing and turning. Something didn't feel right. It felt more, cold. You finally woke up and turned to your side, only finding the bed empty.

You shrugged it off thinking Slappy was using the bathroom, so you tried to go back to sleep. But this feeling was still inside you, trying to tell you that something was really wrong.

The next morning you woke up. You turned to your side once more only to find he still wasn't there. You started to get worried. Luckily your mother was out for the weekend, so you searched the house.

"Slappy? Are you down here?" you went into the kitchen. No Slappy. You walked into the living room. Still no Slappy. Finally you've had it and started to panic, running to Zach's room.

You knocked on his door. "Zach! Hey dude, uhh.... Have you seen Slappy?" Zach opened his door. He shook his head. "No... Not since yesterday... Why?" you were panicking. "He's not here! I've looked everywhere!"

"Then we'll go around town and see where he ran off to. Calm down y/n. We'll find him. Don't worry." He then hugged you. "But let's eat... You must be starving" you followed him downstairs.

~~~~~ Somewhere in an abandoned building not too far away from your house~~~~~~ (Idk bare with me)

"Ok look here, I already told you that I don't like you anymore and that I moved on. So deal with it!!!" Slappy said.

"Oh but Slappy, I'm way better than that y/n of yours~ plus, I'm everything that you'd ever want."

Slappy rolled his eyes. "And to be honest, kidnapping me in the middle of the night and tying me up so that you can keep me for yourself is so last year." he rolled his eyes.

"Slappy~ what am I ever going to do with you? Have you not remembered? What every Mary-Ellen want's, Mary-Ellen GETS!" she cackled her evil laugh. Then she brought her face closer to his. "I'll make you love me, if it's the last thing that I do!" she Then kissed him. But he was smart, so he didn't kiss back nor react.

"You'll never get away with this Mary-Ellen. Y/n Will be here soon you'll see." He said flatly, like he wasn't fazed with what was going on.

Mary-Ellen rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Your mine. And nobody will stop me from loving you~"

~~~~~~~~ Back to youu~~~~~

"Anything?" you asked. Zach shook his head. Nothing. You'd been searching for an hour and a half. Still nothing. You groaned in frustration. "I hope he's ok.... He can handle himself pretty well..."

Then Zach looked around some more and he saw a few abandoned buildings near the end of town. "What about checking there?" he pointed to the buildings. You smiled a little, hope never leaving your side. You and Zach headed there.

After 15 minutes of walking, you made it to the buildings. Nobody was around. You and Zach entered the first one. You looked around. Nothing. Then you went to the second one. Still nothing. Then there was the last one, and you were hoping he was there. Upon arrival, you heard faint girly giggling. You listened more.

You and Zach walked near the source of the noise. You perked into a room, and you found Slappy and this girl you've never seen before. (If your wondering yes Mary-Ellen is in human form)

"Slappy!" you called out. He turned towards you. "Y/N!!!! Boy am I glad to see you!" you turned to the girl who was frowning and she looked jealous. "Who the hell are you?!" she screamed.

You got mad. "Um.... I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" Mary-Ellen cackled. "Nononono honey, you got it all wrong. Before you, I WAS HIS!!! He's mine sugar!!!" she then grabbed his face and kisses it. That was it for you.

Then you jumped onto her and you both started wrestling. Zach rushed over to Slappy and untied him. "You alright bro?" He asked. Slappy nodded. "Yeah..." Then he wiped his mouth from Mary-Ellen kissing him.

You were still fighting with her. Punching. Pulling hair. Scratching. It was a real cat fight. Then Zach grabbed an extra empty book from his bag. He threw it at Mary.

You let got if her and she went into the book. "NO!!!! I'm suppose to be with Slappy FOREVER!!!! I will be back!!!! For revenge!!!" then she was sucked into the book.

You slowly got up. You were covered in scratches and you were bruised. A little blood was trickling from your mouth and nose. Slappy ran to you and hugged you. You hugged back.

"I was so worried about you! Then I come in and I see you with this bitch and she... She kissed you! Please tell me you didn't kiss back!" Slappy shook his head. "I love you y/n. Your mine and only mine." he then kissed you. You kissed back.

Zach coughed. "Hehehe.... Alright you two lovebirds... We should go. Y/n needs to get cleaned up. C'mon."

You smiled and grabbed Slappy's hand and you kisses his cheek.

I love you!!

(EHEHEHE HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS!!! Don't forget to request! Peace!)