You go to the Zooo!!!!! (Date)

**** Requested by madnessmyworld11*****

(GUYS don't worry I will get to your requests soon! I have a full list don't worry!!! Any who enjoy and don't forgot to follow madnessmywolrd11!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ it was the weekand and your mother was out of town for the week! ~~~~~~~

"Oh Slappy look at that cute koala!!!!" you squealed pointing to a baby koala clinging on to its mother's stomach. Slappy chuckled. "It is a cute thing."

You and Slappy were visiting the zoo for your weekand date. You and him were walking down the path to all the other animals, hand in hand. After all, Slappy has never actually been to a zoo, so you thought it would be a cool date to go on.

"So how do you like the Zoo Slappy?" you looked at him with sparkly e/c eyes. He smiled. "I really love it! I think the lion is my favorite so far." you laughed. "I knew you would like it!"

As you were walking, you noticed a (favorite animal) near by. You gasped. "Slappy Look Look Look!!!!!!! There's a (favorite animal)! Let's go look!!!!" you ran to the cage where it was.

Slappy watched how you ran excitedly to the cage. Like a cute 6 year old experiencing the zoo for the first time. He blushed and smiled at how excited you were. He thought it was cute. "Slappy!" he snapped out of his gazing. "Coming!" he called.

He walked up to you as you were bent down, feeding the cute animal. You were about to cry. "Slappy.... Its so adorable.... I want one now!!!" but you knew it was a wild animal, so it wasn't possible.

Slappy laughed at how cute you were being. Just too adorable, He thought. After that you saw a bunch of other animals, took selfies, and grabbed some ice cream!

When the sun was setting, and you were about to leave, you saw the gift shop. "Hey babe let's stop here before we leave! I wanna getcha' something to remember this!" You beamed with excitement.

Slappy shook his head. " Aw that's really sweet but you don't have too if-" you were already gone. Slappy looked around puzzled and in 10 seconds you were back by his side.

"Here ya go!!!" you handed it to him. He blushed. "Its a stuffed lion! You said that you liked lions right? Well here ya go!" You said, kissing his cheek. He looked down. "Thanks y/n..... This is really sweet of you!"

(it looks like the one in the picture)

You smiled. "No problem! Now, should we go home?" Slappy nodded, and you walked hand in hand back home.

'Tonight was amazing! Being together!' you both thought.

(I hope you enjoyed and again requests are still open! I have more coming soon so stay tooned!!!!)

Requested by madnessmyworld11