You get jealous

Slappy was on the bed with Lufia.
Lufia: So much attention!!! Me liiiike.....!
You were sitting next to them. When you got home, Slappy didn't sa anything to you cause he was so busy with Lufia.

'Uuuuuugh why did I do that to Slappy??? I think he's getting me back....' You bit your lip in udder regret. Slappy was making cute noises with Lufia while you say There with puppy eyes. He ignored you. You groaned.

Then you got an idea(lolz). "Hey Slappy......." you said in a seductive tone.
He glanced at you. You had on a big smirk. Then you tackled him with a bunch of kisses. His eyes widened in surprise.

After a few minutes of kisses around his nose, his ears, his cheeks, his neck, His lips, and his forehead, you stopped. He looked dizzy. Then he groaned and fell over with a goofy smile on his face. He was blushing like crazy. You giggled uncontrolably.

Then Lufia licked her paws and hopped over to you. She landed in your lap. You patted Lufia. "Don't try to outsmart a girl Slappy. We're always right!" you kisses his nose.

"Nnnnhhhhhh......" Slappy said dazily. You giggled and Lufia barked/meowed as if she was laughing along with you.

' Oh........ Girls are always right......'