You, Slappy, Zach and Hannah hang out together

(I'M BAAAAAACK!!! ENJOOOOOY!!!!)٩(◕‿◕)۶

____________________________________

Sunday. It was Sunday and you were in your room, trying to think of something to do. Slappy was reading. 'Damn. He really likes to read!' You thought.

You looked over to Slappy. He was reading one of your Japanese Manga comics that you would backwards. He looked like he knew what he was doing. That made you laugh to yourself.

"Enjoying the book?" You asked sarcasticly. He looked up at you and smiled. "Yeah it's good, he said, " Kinda hard to keep up with going backwards...."

You looked at your door. Zach was downstairs eating a sandwich. You were down there a few minutes ago, stashing a bag of goldfish, so you would know.

"Do you want to see if Zach and Hannah want to go for a walk? You asked, pointing to the door. All you got as a response was a nod. 'He's really into that book....' "Ok then."

You grabbed Slappy's arm and raced downstairs. Your mom went to the grocery store to buy a few things. Zach was at the table. Eating a ham sandwich. "Yo, Zach! Wanna see if Hannah wants to go for a walk? We can all go together! Pleeeeeease?" You were now holding on to Zach's arm.

He looked at slappy, who had puppy dog eyes, (٩(◕‿◕)۶) then he looked back at you, who also had puppy dog eyes, (٩(◕‿◕)۶) He gave in. And Texted Hannah.

Five minutes later she showed up at the door and asked if you were ready. You and Slappy brofist and ran upstairs like little children playing tag out in the woods. You grabbed you shoes and ran out the door.

There you guys were, walking alongside the street. It was hot outside, so you were all wearing shorts. Slappy had on a t shirt and some camo shorts. You thought he looked cute. You were blushing and he caught you off guard.

Slappy snapped you out of your thoughts. "Hey! Y/n!? You've been looking at me the past few minutes... You ok?"
Then Zach poked you and he and Hannah said at the same time, "Ooooooh, someone's gotta crush!!!" they giggled like little girls.

You blushed like crazy. "DO NOT!" You folded your arms arngrily. "Awww don't feel bad sis/bro! We've all been there." They continued to laugh while you walked down the sidewalk. Slappy gripped your shoulder and reasured you that it's ok. You could bare to look at him now. Especially when they Kinda gave away your little secret.

You smiled alittle. "I know Slappy."
You continued to walk and you stopped by the ice cream shop. "ICE SCREAM!!!!!" You and Slappy yelled at the same time. You both ran into the shop with Zach and Hannah dragged behind you.

"Zach your paying!" we all say. He just rolled his eyes and sighed. You all got your ice cream. Zach and Hannah got Choclate chip cookie dough, Slappy tried Sherbert, and said Thats his favorite ice cream now. And you got (Ice cream flavor!)

You took a lick and moaned. "Mmmmmmmmm ice creeeeam....." You smiled in delight. Slappy blushed at the noise you made. You looked at him and giggled. Then you all walked around the park for alittle, talking together and laughing together, until you got a phone call form your mom.

"Where are you guys?" she asked curiously. You took another lick and gave the phone to Zach. "For you." You smiled geekly. Zach gave you and 'are you serious' look ((ಠ_ಠ)) and he told her that they were taking a walk with Hannah and glanced at Slappy.

So you walked back home and snuck past your mom when Zach kissed Hannah bye. You ran to your room and colapsed into the bed. You fell asleep. Slappy came in after, looking at you like wtf Bruh.

(Hahah hope you liked it!) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯