Mother

Regina

"Mom? What are you doing?" Henry asked walking into my house, I was mindlessly flipping through the magazine catalog for Buy Buy Baby that I ordered when I adopted him. I bashfully threw the newest edition into the drawer and faced him. "Oh just reading." I said smiling at him, he gave me a funny look then grabbed a juice out of the refrigerator. "Sweetie shouldn't you be at school!" I exclaimed, checking the time on my phone, he rolled his eyes and sat down. "It's Saturday." I took a deep breath and nodded. "Of course, it's Saturday." I muttered under my breath, he nodded and nervously ran his fingers through his hair and stood up.

"Henry what's going on?" I asked cautiously, he was sixteen and I knew the distance would be part of having a teenage son, but he was acting bizarre.

"I met this girl, and her name is Violet, but we got into some trouble." He said nervously, I looked at him and tilted my head at him in concern. "Henry? What do you mean?" I asked cautiously, he bit his lip and dropped his head into his arms and muttered something.

"Henry Daniel Mills what did you say?" I said sharply, he sat up and had a ravaged look on his face.

"She's pregnant."

Henry

Two Days Ago

"Violet I love you, and I'm sorry I haven't told my family about us, I'm just nervous you know, with my mom as the Dark One and my other mom as a former Evil Queen, well they can be sorta protective." I said in embarrassment, she just smiled and kissed me, linking my hand I hers as we walked down the street.

"My parents are out of town and I am suppose to stay here all by myself, I'm suppose to 'protect the house' and whatnot, I get so lonely here." She said unlocking the door, I walked her inside and helped her with her coat, placing it on the coat hanger, my fingers brushing against her bare shoulder, sending shocks of electricity through me.

I gently pulled her close to me and kissed her, she seemed shocked at first, but then she relaxed and started tangling her hands in my hair. Suddenly her hands moved down to my shirt and mine to hers hastily, everything becoming much easier.

"OH MY GOD HENRY WHAT DID WE DO!" Violet screamed sitting up, I stumbled out of her bed and grabbed my jeans, buttoning them quickly, my hands were shaking from fear and adrenaline. "We... We did it!" I cried, our actions registering in my mind.

"Henry! I could be pregnant!" She cried, my heart turned to ice and I froze. "You're not on the pill?" I asked quietly, her eyes grew and she flung her arms in the air. "THE WHAT!" I then remembered that she was new here.

"Henry!" She cried, I was starting to stress and I knew my mother was going to murder me if she found out.

"You may not even be pregnant!" I said helping her get dressed, she nodded and nervously started fixing the room. "Violet I need you to tell me when you find out, okay!" I said buttoning my shirt. "Henry you need to go so your mom doesn't find out!" She said nervously, I nodded and hugged her tightly, she shuddered in my arms then pulled away. "Everything will be fine." She swallowed and nodded. "Promise you won't make me do this alone." She cried, I embraced her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"You will never be alone Violet, I know what happens when you leave someone and I will not do that to you." I said walking out of the house.

Regina

"Henry Daniel Mills please tell me that you are not making me a grandmother." I said in a low tone, he looked at me helplessly and shook his head. "HENRY! YOU ARE SIXTEEN YEARS OLD! HOW DO YOU PLAN ON SUPPORTING THIS BABY?" I cried, he looked down and started chewing on his lip. "She wants to get rid of it." He said in a quiet tone, I closed my eyes and pursed my lips at him.

"Is that what you want?" I asked hoping that it wasn't. "Her body her decision." He said looking down, I sighed and sat beside him at the counter. "But it's your baby too." I said raising my eyebrow. "I know but it wouldn't be fair." He said as if he were thinking about it for a while. "To who?" I said looking down at him, he just shook his head and started crying. "The baby, I'm not old enough to be a dad! And Violet is definitely not ready to be a mom! This baby can't grow up with us, or knowing that it was once a burden on us if we gave her up! This is the only way!" He cried, I felt tears fill my eyes and I nodded, hugging him tightly.

"Henry, I want you to know that I'm your mother and I support you, but don't you ever go and do this again, do you hear me! At least until you are an adult!" I said sternly, he nodded and sat down. "Thank you mom, thank your for understanding." He said quietly, I bit my lip and nodded, not knowing how to answer my son.

"Henry I want you to know that I won't do this again, I don't believe in this and I am only doing this because you came to me and told me, but I won't ever do this again. Just know that." I said with my voice shaking, he saw how upset I was and nodded frantically, I sighed and grabbed my purse, scribbling out a check and handing it to him. "I'm sorry mom." He said with shame plastered on his face, I nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

Henry

Two Days Later

"Ready?" I asked nervously, Violet was sitting nervously next to me in the lobby of the hospital, she took a quick breath and nodded, following he nurse. We walked into the room and Violet got changed and situated.

"Alright Violet, this may be a bit uncomfortable but it will be over soon." The doctor said with a compassionate look, I grabbed her hand and felt the guilt form as they worked on her, she squeezed my hand and clearly felt the same way.

"All done, you two can go pay up front." The doctor said wheeling Violet out, I nodded and followed her out to the lobby and helped her up, gripping her waist with my arm while I handed the check to the receptionist.

"Grandma, can you come and get us, we are at the hospital." I asked quietly into my phone, I felt awful, I am no better than the villains that my family had defeated in the past. She of course had a million questions but she eventually agreed.

"Hello you two!" My grandma said pulling up in front of the hospital, Violet tried her best to be polite but I just helped her into the car.

"Henry what's going on?" She asked as I sat back down in the front seat after I helped Violet into her house. "Nothing, I don't really want to talk about it right now." I said looking down, she nodded and put the car into drive, dropping me off at my mom's house, I felt awful whenever I looked at her, she knew what we had done and I couldn't handle her accusing looks.

"If you need anything Henry, I'm here." My grandma said pecking my cheek before I walked up the driveway, taking a deep breath before entering my house.

Hey readers, time for me to be serious, so this chapter has some pretty adult situations in it, I just want you all to know that I am not trying to promote abortion or anything like that, but I just wanted to add some drama, please don't hate and if you all don't like this chapter I understand, it's some heavy stuff to swallow.

Love you all

ENT