What Happened

Regina

Three Months Later

"REGINA YOU HAVE TO GO KNOW!" I raced down the stairs and Emma was at my heels following me, I had Bethany in my arms and Henry followed quickly behind with his brother securely strapped in his arms, Violet safely in front of her.

"Come on, I'm getting you all out of here." I said swinging the door open, my mother raced inside and snapped her fingers, sending us to the town line, away from the sinking clock tower, fire exploding from the top, they would be coming back any moment, along with our other unpleasant guest. Hades.

Henry helped strap Roland into my Mercedes and then Violet buckled Bethany into her seat, both of them giving me a teary hug goodbye, I held onto them tightly and then told them to go as the fire intensified, they nodded and got into the car and drove across the line, my heart breaking as I saw my children leave.

"I'm about to raise Cain." I growled as I stalked away, my eight month bump slowing me down a tad bit. Emma and my mother followed closely and Belle was waiting already at the clock tower. Suddenly the five of them shot out of the gaping hole, making me sigh with relief that everyone was accounted for. They scurried out of the way and Robin carried Zelena away from the hole and then climbed down the roof with her.

"REGINA! WE HAVE TO HIDE!" Robin screamed as they all ran towards me, he had Zelena in his arms as he ran, which signaled me to start jogging, I ran behind a building with Emma and Belle, pulling Snow and Charming behind with us, their skin was burned and they looked ravaged.

"He's coming." Snow gasped, I gingerly sat her down and gave bother her and David water, they gratefully drank it while I turned my attention towards my sister.

"She's adjusting, her body made the switch when we came back, but we have to move." Robin said gathering her into his arms. Before we started running a loud explosion came from the building and I nearly lost my balance as the asphalt shook underneath me.

"It's too late, he's here. Regina we have to hide you, he's going to want to take you with him." Robin said rushing me away, but the ground shook too hard for anyone to move, I nearly toppled over but David grabbed my shoulders and kept a hand on my arm and Snow's. 

"Why does he want me!" I screamed, Robin opened his mouth to speak and Snow was about to add some input when the tower exploded, Robin threw himself over my sister and I, reaching his hand around my waist.

"Well well... Nice to see you all again." A man's voice purred, it was like silk, but if I got too close it would strangle me. My blood turned to ice when I heard it, it was all too familiar, and I didn't dare look to see his face.

"Ah, Regina, I am here to take you back with me, to make your life along with mine, right again." He said running his hand over my arm, the hairs on my neck stood up and I slowly turned around, my predictions were true and it made me sick.

"No Daniel, I'm not going with you."

Snow White

Three Months Ago

"You." Daniel snarled, the guilt came rushing back to me and I could barely breathe while in his presence. "Little Snow White, well not so little anymore, you're the reason I'm down here. You're the reason I'm not married to Regina. You're the reason she became the Evil Queen! You made her a monster, my whole existence down here is to bring my love back to me, so we can live out our days here, have a family, get married like we were suppose to." He said stalking towards me, his words made me flinch every time he reminded me of my sticky past with Regina, where I watched her go from the woman with the kind heart with love in her eyes, to the woman with a dark heart and nothing but hate in her eyes as she looked at me.