Don't Do It

Violet

I heard Regina and Robin murmuring in the other room so I tried to get some rest, but I heard someone in the nursery. I carefully climbed out of bed and walked into the room where I found Emma rocking the baby, making her wail in fright.

"You put her down this instant." I growled, she whipped around and snarled at me. "The only way I am putting this baby down is if you give me a better way to turn back." She spat, my side burned with every step I took so I grit my teeth and took a step forward.

"I read the spell, you can use me, I saw Regina make copies of us when we tried to escape earlier, you can just do that now so they won't figure it out, then take me, just put the baby down." I said shaking slightly, her upper lip raised and she gingerly set Bethany back down.

"Fine. Let's go." She said waving her hand over me, making "me" sit in the chair across from me, my eyes were glassy and I look dead, but at least Bethany wasn't.

Regina

I raced into the nursery when I heard Bethany's crying, I scooped her up into my arms and gently started rocking her, but she continued crying, I changed her diaper and then realized that she was hungry. I didn't have any of my milk that I had pumped before she was born so I sighed and went to sit down, but I nearly leapt in the air ten feet when I saw Violet sitting silently in the chair.

"Violet? Honey is everything okay?" I asked cautiously, she remained silent and her eyes didn't even blink. "Sweetie-." I stopped and then put took a step forward.

"ROBIN!" I called, he came dashing into the room and grabbed onto me. "Are you alright?!" He cried, I nodded but handed him Bethany.

"Please no." I whispered under my breath, praying that she didn't do what I thought she did.

I placed two fingers on her jugular and there was no pulse, it was a copy, she wasn't really here.

"Regina what the hell?" Robin asked, my stomach churned and I dashed out of the room to put on my combat clothes that I had in my old closet.

"What happened?" He asked a bit more frantically, I sighed and tried to hold back my terrified tears.

"Emma took Violet."

Violet

The Dark One had my arm in a death grip and I didn't dare escape, she would kill me and Regina's family in one easy swoop.

She dragged me harshly to the chair and strapped me in, giving me a glare of disgust, the chair was hooked to a machine with a dial on it with different levels, the wires connecting to me and the different parts of the seat.

Emma walked over and turned the machine on with her magic, making it buzz with charge, when I was secure she placed little stickers on the insides of my wrists, elbows, and temples, topping it off with two sharp clamps on my fingers. She finished hooking me up and I saw a spark shoot out from the side of the box, sending shivers of fear down my spine. I tried to muster up all of the courage I could, but the fear was bubbling up into my chest.

"Is that suppose to scare me?" I asked trying to give off a laugh, only making Emma cross her legs as she sat down in front of the machine.

"Oh it should, you see once you have this darkness inside of you, we will have to get rid of you so my son is no longer affected by this darkness. The darkness isn't enough to kill you, as show by me sitting here alive and well, so I have to get you so close to death that this magic will kill you, little Baby Locksley would have died instantly because of her age and frailty, but you're a bit stronger, so I'm sorry if this is a bit unpleasant." She said moving the dial up to the middle, my eyes grew as she looked away, but when she faced me I grit my teeth a and made myself determined to not let her enjoy this one bit.

She pressed the button and my body lit up with an excruciating pain that made all of the hairs on my neck and arms stand up. I tried to clamp my mouth shut but my voice vibrated uncontrollably with the shock. My back arched and tensed in that position until she released the button and my body relaxed. I gasped in relief and watched as she raised the dial three notches, I composed myself and glared at her, hate running through my eyes.

"Even if you do kill me Henry will always know what you did! He will never forgive you! He will never love you-!"

She slammed the button and made a wail escape my lips, making my body seize in pain. I arched my back and neck backwards in agony, praying that the pain would knock me unconscious, and I was getting close, she wasn't releasing the button and she had a pained look on her face as she held it, gritting her teeth as she held it. I screamed again and then remembered why I was doing this, better me than the baby. I pondered on the kindness that Regina had shown me in our time together, how she filled that emptiness in my heart that my mother took with her when she died. How Henry made me love again, his loving nature and his beautiful soul. How much I loved these people and how I wished to be a part of their family, but it was my job to save it.

My vision started to get blotchy and the pain was unbearable as she turned up the dial, making me shake uncontrollably and scream. Finally I saw the world around me fuzz, the light becoming darker and the sound fading. The pain started to peak, making me weaker and weaker as I convulsed, my side was in agonizing pain and bleeding all over the chair. Then suddenly it stopped. I was free.

Regina

"Regina are you alright do you have her?" Robin asked while I ran with Bethany safely cradled in my arms, I nodded and then stopped him in the bushes, poofing us inside of the castle. I slipped Bethany inside of the hidden sling and followed the sounds of the screams.

I burst the doors open and saw Violet hooked up to an electrical machine, her back arched in agony as she screamed, her voice cracking as she slammed back into the reclining chair. I shot a blast of magic at Emma and sent her flying across the room, I nodded at Robin and he shot his arrow at her, sinking it into her stomach, making her drop to the ground in pain. I growled and rushed towards the chair and frantically started unstrapping Violet, dragging her from the seat and into my arms. She was ice cold except for the parts where the stickers had nearly burned right through.

I saw Emma get up to retaliate but I stopped her with my magic, choking her on the spot. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I tried to yell as calm as possible, she had blood spilling down her shirt and her complexion was almost paper white. "I need to change for Henry!"

I squeezed harder in frustration as I held Violet close to me. "And killing the girl he loves is going to do that?!" I nearly screamed with absolute rage, her face contorted and I awaited my answer. "It was for the best." She whimpered, I released her in disgust and still kept Violet close to me.

"That is exactly what my mother said, and you know what?" I said standing above her. "I was not nearly as powerful as her, but I still found a way to kill her." I growled.

"You know what Regina, that's where you are wrong, you keep comparing our son to yourself, but you can't do that because unlike you, he is not bad. He actually had a good, pure heart, not like your dark and rotten one. You're a rotten person Regina, I'm surprised that baby even survived in that hostile environment that you call your body. You're not his real mother I am so you have no right to tell me what is best for him or what isn't!" I gently set Violet down and handed the baby to Robin before I lunged at Emma and tackled her to the floor, pinning her to the cold marble floor.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME! I have spent my whole life raising my son, I know much more about him than the woman who abandoned him just so she could continue her sick, pathetic life in jail! How dare you compare me to you, you just tried to murder his love for your own sake and claimed that it was for the best! My heart may be dark but it is nowhere in the range of the darkness you have in your heart! So you listen to me missy. When we get back if I find out that you were anywhere near Henry, I will personally find you, and I will kill you." I growled, reaching into her chest for her heart which was halfway dark. I clenched it as hard as I could without crushing it, making her writhe in pain.

"Regina, we have to get Violet some help." Robin said gently placing his hand on my shoulder, I snapped out of it and shoved her heart back in her chest, knocking her unconscious as we left.