The Underworld

Robin

"What? Zelena is dead?" I exclaimed, Bethany screeched and pulled on my arm while I balanced the phone between my shoulder and ear, while I bounced her repeatedly, she had been crying for Regina for hours, and I didn't think I could handle it anymore.

"Yes she killed herself and Regina and I found her in the vault, she's traumatized now and I can't find her! She just ran off in the hospital!" Snow exclaimed, she was out of breath from jogging around the hospital so I packed up my things and called Henry.

"I know Violet just got discharged but can you please watch your sister?!" I begged, Henry sighed and took Beth into his arms and started rocking her. "Thank you!" I exclaimed as I ran out of the door.

Zelena

"So since I am in hell, shouldn't I be suffering or something?" I questioned, Ingrid simply tilted her head and gave me a questioning look.

"This is the underworld. It's very different from hell, but it is a time of reflection on how you lived, how you treated your loved ones." She said smugly, I scoffed and sat down next to her, wringing my hands slightly.

"This is your first glimpse, it isn't what happened, but it's what you intended when you committed the deed." She said waving her hand in front of me.

I gasped when I saw what was in front of me, the sadness and shame filled my heart again.

I was sitting in a hospital bed with my legs propped open, Robin stood on and looked over them in horror as I screamed in agony, hunching over my large stomach, Regina stood off in the corner grimacing, her scowl on her face proved that we had not been close in this alternate universe. I let out another wail and then I saw the doctor gently pull a baby girl from me and clean her off, the beautiful crying surrounding the room. But they didn't give her to me, they wrapped her up and handed her off to Robin, she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen, she had a small patch of brown hair under her little cap, and the way her lips pursed looked just like mine, she was tiny and absolutely perfect, her dimpled cheeks scrunched when Robin held her close to him, her little tongue pecking through her pursed lips.

Then I saw Regina looking on with a fake smile, her mask that she wore to hide her pain, the great incredible weight that I had dropped on her shoulders. It didn't sit well with her, she didn't believe that she could have this, and she showed it in the way she gently caressed the baby's cheek, the way she touched her as if she may break her. The way the longing spoke for itself.

"Now look who's green with envy now?" I was mortified with the words that came out of my mouth, Regina just tensed and then looked at Robin as if she were about to burst into tears. Then it disappeared. My vision, my sister, my baby.

"No! What was that!" I screamed, the woman looked at me with a shocked expression, from her expression I gathered that I was not suppose to see that.

Robin

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS NOT DEAD!" I heard Regina scream from down the hallway of the hospital, I was starting to thank the fact that Beth was born in a cave, she was not a quiet woman.

"Hey! Sweetheart, come here." I said pulling her close to me, she was shaking with stress, anger, and grief and her skin was ice cold. She folded into my arms and struggled for a moment, her breaths becoming strained as they came out.

"Regina take a deep breath, now tell me what happened." I said sitting her down, Snow came over with a plastic cup of water and knelt down next to her, gently taking her trembling hands. She took a shaky breath then looked at me in the eyes.

"She's not dead, Whale just said that he found her pulse and that she is in rough shape, but she isn't dead." Regina whimpered, I looked at Snow who was just as confused as I was.

"When she drank the poison, Zelena went to the Underworld, but her body is still here, she is trapped in the Underworld and we need to go and get her! If she stays too long then she will die!" Regina exclaimed, I stood up to try and sort out what was going on while Snow comforted her friend.

"Regina we can't go to hell while you are five months pregnant! It's not safe!" I said kneeling next to her, she spun her head over to me and gave me a death stare.

"ROBIN! THIS IS MY SISTER THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! I AM GOING TO FIND HER!" She screamed, I nodded quickly and pulled her close to me, she held onto me tightly and I could feel her stomach pressing against mine. "But we have to think of our little one." I said tilting her head, she suddenly inhaled sharply and twisted, her hand immediately dropped to her stomach and she was in a daze, a light aura shining from her body.

"Regina?! What's going on?!" I cried, Snow stood up to asses the situation and she placed her hand over hers, then the other on the side of her stomach.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!" I cried, a young doctor rushed over and carefully moved me out of the way. "Hello Regina my name is Eva, I'm going to take a look alright?" She said placing her hands on her stomach, suddenly Regina's spell broke and she gasped, looking at me directly.

"Regina what happened!" I cried, she looked at me and then looked herself over. "She helped me, I don't know how but she did! I saw Zelena! She showed me Zelena when I was thinking about her!" She said in amazement, Snow and I were still completely terrified and I stood up to give her some air. She reached her hands out and took ours, placing them on the peak of her growing stomach.

"She has magic." She said smiling, I chuckled and then realized that she was right, it was in the air, and it was strong, like a sweet smelling scent that radiates from Regina, different from her normal scent of apples and vanilla. "Well, leave it to your unborn child to show off her magic before she could even kick." Snow smirked, feeling around for little feet and hands.

"Well what did she show you?" I asked cautiously, she looked up at me and her expression became slightly grim.

"She's in the Underworld, it's dark..." Then she stopped, whatever she saw next made her uneasy.

"And?!" Snow asked with a concerned look, Regina looked up and sighed, whatever she saw was giving her trouble explaining it.

"She's waiting for us."

I am so sorry that this is taking so long and that it is so short! Unfortunately school is crazy, I promise the Underworld is next! Get ready!