Sensitivity

Regina

"Henry." I started, I saw him wipe his eye before he exited the room, I was such an idiot.

"Love what is it?" Robin asked, I just shook my head and followed my son upstairs.

"Henry? Sweetie please talk to me." I quietly asked through the door, some time passed then the door opened and he had circles under his eyes, but for the most part he had cleaned himself up. "Hi mom." He managed to say, his voice trying its hardest not to crack.

"Sweetie I'm sorry." I started, he bit his lip and looked at me, pretending to be confused about the situation but I could read him like a book.

"Mom what are you talking about." He asked with a shaking voice. I sat down next to him and brushed my thumb over his face.

"I haven't been considerate of you, we had to traumatize you a couple weeks ago while you were grieving, you lost a baby, and now we are here. Now tell me why you are so angry." I asked tilting my head, he bit his lip and looked up at me.

"Well besides Violet I have been completely alone in this. You have been so preoccupied with trying to have a baby that you had no idea what I had to go through! And now you and Robin are basking in the joy of this new baby and it will only escalate! Don't you dare tell me that it won't happen because it will! And quite honestly I don't even want to talk about it. I know that I am only sixteen, but I loved that baby, and I failed her, we got rid of her because we were so scared, and we didn't even think of her! And that is my fault! Violet wasn't sure and I told her that she should because we  can't be parents this young! But look what happened, we ruined everything. And nod matter how hard I try to be happy for you, I can't help but feel insanely jealous, so I'm sorry." He sobbed, I didn't realize the tears that were falling down my face as my son finally told me how unhappy he was.

"Henry this is not your fault." I said pulling him into me, his tears wet my shirt and his breathing started to become uneven. His arms held onto me for dear life so I just rubbed his back. "Baby take a deep breath." I said rubbing his head, he looked up at me and shuddered as he breathed in.

"Henry I am so sorry that I haven't been more sensitive to your feelings, no matter how old you are you will always love your children, and that baby that you and Violet made is no exception, and I am so sorry that you have to watch this, but I know you will be a wonderful brother, I see you with Roland and he loves you so much. But unfortunately losing a child is the worst pain you can ever experience." I said rubbing his forehead, he nodded and took my hand.

"But I really did mean it, I am happy for you." He said smiling slightly, I returned one and watched him look at me uncomfortably. "Henry I'm still the same mom that you knew before." I chuckled, he kept staring at me and moved his hand to my stomach. "But there is a baby in there." He said in amazement. I laughed and placed my hand on top of his and rubbed it. "Yes there is, and in nine months you will get to change all of the diapers you want." I said winking. He was about to say something when we were interrupted.

"REGINA!" Snow called from downstairs, her and Charming were both packed with gear and weapons. "Woah what the hell?" I asked as they were pacing in my living room. "We found a way to get to Emma, let's go." David said pulling us along.

"HENRY GET YOUR THINGS!" I yelled up the staircase, Robin came in with his bow and handed me my long black jacket. "I'm coming with you." Zelena said standing next to me, David and Snow took out their weapons and got ready to impale her. "Wait! She's okay, she is with me, she won't hurt us, I promise." I said holding my hand out in front of her, they lowered their weapons and looked at me uneasily.

"I'm going to say goodbye to Violet." Henry said rushing out of the door, I gathered my things and packed my magic things in my bag that I took to Neverland.

"How are we getting there?" I asked, Snow pulled out a translucent bean and held it out to me. Roland came in and clung to my leg, clearly nervous about the trip.

"It's okay sweetie, we are just going to go and help Ms. Emma." He seemed to calm down when I picked him up.

"Regina is it alright if I come with you all?" Violet asked as her and Henry rushed inside, I hoisted Roland higher up and looked at the lonely little girl who loved my son so much.

"Of course." I said smiling, she followed us out into the library with Henry, the rest of the family following.

"Alright Snow, where is Emma?" I asked rubbing my hands together. "The Enchanted Forest." She said leaning into David, Neal was asleep in his father's arms as we moved the furniture out of the way.

"Regina you can't use your magic." Zelena said gravely, I looked over at her and tilted my head. "Magic is bad for the baby, and you will get hurt." Zelena said raising her eyebrow, I sighed and handed her the bean. She stood back and tossed the bean at my hardwood floors, the portal now opening. Henry linked his hands around Violet's waist and jumped.

"THINK ABOUT THE ENCHANTED FOREST!" I yelled, Snow and David nodded and held their son tighter as they jumped. Zelena took a deep breath and scooped up Roland before she leaped into the green magic. Robin lifted me into his arms and then cradled me tightly before leaping into the magic.

Portal jumping! Big adventure next chapter!!!