The Choice

David

I unsheathed my sword from my hip and aimed it at Daniel, Violet and Belle doing the same. I saw Robin balance Regina who was slumping over on his chest, take out his crossbow and point it at Daniel. "No. She does not choose, she takes our child back and she stays here." Robin growled, Regina whimpered and then passed out on his chest, her breathing shallowing out.

Finally Zelena made it down the stairs and saw the state her sister was in and the situation that was playing out. She quietly crept up behind Daniel, but before she could reach for the baby he spun around with my sword and shoved it into her, I managed to fly over to his side and take the small bundle into my arms. Regina was drifting in and out of consciousness, but she saw me take back the baby and then Daniel lunge for me. I then heard a cracking noise and turned to see her holding his dark heart.

"Do it Regina, you won't be able to, we still love one another, you can't-."

He was cut off when she squeezed harder, obviously putting the last bit of her energy into saving her daughter from the darkness, I saw her twist in agony as she dropped the thudding organ on the ground.

"What did you do?!" She cried out, he just smirked and then picked up his heart from the ground and dusted it off. "I am making your decision for you, you see I need an ingredient to finish my army, the army that will obliterate Storybrooke so you and I can finally live together, but I need your child to unite the dead that I rule into one strong force. This one won't do, you clearly have too many people here who care for you, so I need another, you're welcome." He said smiling deviously, Regina groaned and then gasped when she saw her sister laying on her side, drowning in a pool of her own blood.

"I am fine just help my sister!" Regina wailed, I still had the baby wrapped in my arms so I gently bent down and handed her over to Regina. I rushed over to Zelena and saw Snow patting her cheek gently, the wound was deep and Zelena started choking on the blood bubbling up in her lungs. "Charming, I'm not going to make it, just stop." She said quietly, I still kept my jacket over her wound until she choked and gingerly moved my hand away from the wound. "I want my sister to know how thankful I am for my second chance, and how much I love her, she's my only family that I have and I am so lucky to have met her, even if it was only for a little while." She said wheezing now, I looked up at Snow and then back down at the woman dying in our laps.

I nodded and took her cold hand before she exhaled and then stared down in shock when I realized that she wasn't going to breathe again.

Violet

I groaned and carefully took the baby from Regina's trembling hands and gave her to Snow, who was watching uncomfortably.

"Alright Regina, let's get you upstairs, it's more comfy and private." I said, Robin lifted her from behind and she immediately hunched over me and screamed. "SNOW TAKE HER OUT OF HERE!" She yelled at her stepdaughter, motioning to her baby and her sister's dead body. I looked at her in confusion and continued moving her up the cold metal staircase.

"Alright let's sit you down." I tried to say as simply as possible, but she was hysterical, wailing over the loss of her sister. Robin embraced her tightly and kissed the top of her head, she just shook and continued crying.

"Uhhh! Baby! Zelena is gone! AHHH!!" She cried while Robin securely wrapped his knees around her waist and rubbed her goosebumped arms, she pressed back into him and yelled.

While she was occupied I checked to see if the cervix was still dilated, she jolted back and then stiffened. "GRRR!! I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN!" She yelled while she laid on Robin, squeezing Belle and David's hands until they had no circulation.