Hell

Zelena

We arrived in the sardine warehouse and I flicked my wrist to make my "mother" strapped to the pole with magic. I then slammed the cuff on her wrist and then stalked away from her, poofing back into my wicked attire, a sleek array of knives and various torture instruments appeared next to me on the table, including a high voltage electrocution machine.

"What are you doing?" She asked with doubt in her voice, I gave a terrifying smile and hooked her up to the machine, smirking at the metal pole that she was tied up against.

"You see I've spent my whole life miserable up until now, and I've been blaming my sister, I did what ever I could to make her precious life a living hell. Well I've been going about it all wrong, she's not the one to blame, oh no, it's you. You gave me up, you made me this! I lost my baby because of you! My whole life was devoted to avenging my life, to take back what is rightfully mine! And not to mention the things you did to Regina! I've been her midwife twice, don't you think I've seen the scarring on her uterus?! You may have saved her from being barren but you caused much more! You caused her pain, and that is not what a mother does! So now... I'm going to return the feeling!" I growled as the machine buzzed to life.

Regina

"I'm sorry love but I really do have to go to work, David needs me to help, but I will be back by five, I promise." Robin said kissing my head, then bending over and kissing the baby. I smiled and walked him to the door, kissing him before I shut the cold winter air out.

Violet was asleep upstairs and Henry was with her, still scared that she would hemorrhage again, but she had convinced everyone that she was fine, even the hospital personnel. The clock said that it was noon and my appointment with Zelena was at ten and she hadn't show up.

I sighed and dialed her number, antsy to hear her voice, she was never late, and the only time she was, she had fallen victim to the flu.

"Sorry you've reached Zelena Mills, I'm sorry you've missed me, try calling me back again! If this is an emergency or you are in labor please call me again or try my pager!"

I groaned and tossed my phone on the sofa, it fell through the crack so when I went to retrieve it, hers popped up too.

24 missed calls.

I gave up with the phone and decided to use a magic looking portal that my mother taught me how to use.

Zelena was in that blasted warehouse where Greg and Tamara had shocked the life out of me! I looked closer and I saw her with the same machine and a terrifying look in her eyes, then I saw my mother tied up to a pole screaming in agony while my sister tortured her.

Shit was about to go down.

Zelena

"YOU DID THIS! YOU RUINED OUR LIVES!" I screamed, slamming my hand on the button, her pathetic body flailed as the electric currents shot through her, her wails raised an octave which satisfied me, I went to slam the dial up when a strong hand stopped me.

I looked over and saw my sister giving me a stern look, squeezing my wrists until the blood flow stopped. She reached over and turned the machine off, making my mother fall back gasping for air.

"What are you doing?" She said through her teeth, the anger then left my head and I looked over at what I had become, I reverted, I turned into the monster I tried so hard to drift away from. I couldn't speak, my throat felt like it was closing and the walls became smaller and started caving in on me, the whole room spinning. My heart started racing and I felt sweaty and hot, I dropped to the floor and hugged my knees, the memory of my father drifting back to me, the belt, the burn of its leather on my back and cheek, Regina knelt down next to me and reached her hand out, which made me flinch and leap back twenty feet, the room spinning faster and faster until I couldn't take it, I left, the comfort of my white smoke making me vanish.

Regina

"I NEED BACKUP!" I yelled into the radio, soon Emma and David ran in, I looked at Emma for a minute but then decided to discuss the matter later.

They lifted my mother into the ambulance and rushed away, but I stayed to try and find my sister.

"Hey, do you need help?" Snow asked, I turned around and saw she had everything packed already. "I guess it wouldn't matter if I said no." I scoffed in worry, she rolled her eyes and walked towards me.

"What happened? Do you know where she could have gone?" I shook my head and looked around, my stress building.

"I don't know! She had a panic attack and then disappeared! I have no idea where to look! Ugh!! Why did she do this! She was going so well!" I yelled, slamming my hand on the table that I had once been left on.

"Hey, calm down, stress-"

"ISN'T GOOD FOR THE BABY I KNOW BUT I AM STRESSED!" I yelled, I started to feel shaky until Snow grabbed my arms and then grabbed my face.

"You're right, but stress isn't good for you either! So take a deep breath and calm down, we are going to find her and your mom is going to be okay." She said slowly, I sighed and nodded at her, trusting that she knew what she was doing.

Zelena

I ended up inside of Regina's vault and looked around quickly in panic. My heart was racing and the air was thick and murky inside, making it hard to breathe. I was a monster, how could I lose control so easily? I couldn't control the darkness that I was born with, the darkness she gave me when she gave birth to me. I had to be stopped.

I walked over to her array of magic and pulled out a potion, it was in a black vile, which meant it was deadly. I opened it up and the fumes started to cloud my brain which meant it was working. I whimpered as I lifted the vile to my lips and stared at the mortal world for one last time, before I left for the world I belonged in, the fiery inferno that I was destined to end up in.

I inhaled slowly then downed the potion, my world spinning. Suddenly a sharp, excruciating pain cut down my stomach making my legs shake with agony, I tried to scream but my mouth clamped shut and the pain started to grow, making me grow unconscious, my pulse becoming weaker and weaker against my chest.

Then suddenly it stopped.

It all went black.

Regina

I unlocked the deadlock on my vault and ran inside with Snow flanking me, handing me a sword, she had started training me with weaponry since I couldn't use my magic, so she constantly had swords on her.

I walked down the stairs and the room had an iron smell that made my nose scrunch in disgust. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my sister lying on the floor with a black vile on the floor next to her, completely empty.

Sorry this took so long to update! I was in a drama conference all weekend so I didn't get a chance to update! Hope you all like this! Comment and vote!

Mwah!
ENT