Impossible

Regina

"ROBIN!" I screamed running into the house, he ran down the stairs with a terrified look on his face, the minute I saw him and started running and leapt onto him, crashing my lips onto his, running my fingers through his hair, moving my hands down to his muscular shoulders where my nails softly scratched his warm supple skin.

He pulled away to breathe and looked at me.

"Are the kids home?" I asked between breaths, he shook his head and kissed me back fiercely.

"Regina why?" He started, but I slammed my lips on his before he could finish.

"Do you want a baby!" I asked pulling away, gasping, he looked at me in confusion and nodded at me, I smiled and ripped his shirt off and flung it across the room, he smiled and did the same to me, pinning me down on the sofa.

"Then a child we shall have." I giggled flirtatiously.

-
-
-
-
-

"Mmm good morning." Robin murmured into my ear, his scruff tickling me.

"Babe go back to sleep." I muttered, he just chuckled and pulled me closer to him, pressing me against his chest, I was in total heaven.

Henry

"Oh. My. God." I hadn't come out of my room when Robin got home because I was still pretty upset.

Big mistake.

I finally took off my headphones and tried to fall asleep, but I was too traumatized to do anything. I could feel the sun coming up and I rolled out of my bed and carefully walked out of my room, I made my way downstairs and cringed when I saw shirts and belts tossed on the sofa.

I walked into the kitchen and reluctantly moved a pair of my mom's work skirt from the counter.

I quickly got some food when I heard my parents coming downstairs. I quickly grabbed a box of cereal, my slippers, and my jacket and started to run out of the front door when I saw my mom at the top of the stairs.

"HENRY!" She yelling in horror, I didn't say anything and just ran out of the door.

Regina

"ROBIN! OH MY GOD ROBIN!" I screamed, he ran out of the room still buttoning his jeans. "REGINA WHAT IS IT!" He yelled, stumbling towards me. "HENRY WAS HERE! WHEN I ASKED IF THE KIDS WERE HOME WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT HE WAS HERE!" I yelled, his eyes grew and he grabbed his head. "I THOUGHT HE WAS WITH EMMA?" He retaliated, I groaned in frustration and flung my arms in the air.

"SHE'S THE DARK ONE! SHE ISN'T IN STORYBROOKE!" I screamed, he looked at me nervously and started to speak.

"No! Not now!" I growled, storming back into the bedroom, I tossed my black robe on the floor and pulled my clothes out, refusing to cover myself up just to torture him.

I pulled on some black leggings and a purple sweater, yanking my heel booties on.

"Honey I don't think-." He stopped talking when I shot him a glare and grabbed my coat from the closet and pulled it on.

"I'm going to go and talk to him, this is exactly what he needs right now." I grumbled as I stormed out of the house.

Henry

"Violet! Please open up!" I cried, she opened the door and her hair was ruffled which made me smile. "Henry what's wrong?" She asked raising her eyebrow, I sighed and crossed my legs. "My parents thought I was out and they had like mad sex all over the house." I said trying to forget the events of last night.

"Oh god." She giggled, I nodded and pinched my lips together. "Come in, I can make us some breakfast until you feel like going home." She said pulling me inside.

"So are your parents back?" I asked curiously, she sighed and set the pancake mix down. "Okay, I was lying to you. My parents are dead." She said measuring the mix out, I walked towards her and placed my hand on her back.

"I'm so sorry." I said frowning, she smiled and leaned into me. "It's okay, they died a while ago, I have been running the stables back in the Enchanter Forest to make money, so I get by, I'm not a little kid anymore, back in the Enchanted Forest I was getting ready to get married, I was technically an adult.

"But what happened?" I asked, her eyes started to water and she shook her head. "Nothing." She murmured, I realized it was sensitive so I just pulled her close to me. "Here let me." I said taking the pan from her, she started to protest but I stopped her.

"Hey, with everything I've put you through, I think you deserve breakfast from me." I said pouring the thick batter into the pan, squirting the whipped cream into her mouth.

I pulled away from Violet as we gingerly finished washing the dishes. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and I looked up and saw Violet walking over to answer it, wiping her hands off on her jeans.

"Oh um your majesty, come in." Violet said motioning inside. I saw my mother quietly walk inside and give a slight nod. "Thank you, and you can just call me Regina." She said smiling, Violet shifted uncomfortably and nodded, my mom smiled and walked towards me awkwardly.

"Violet could you excuse Henry and I? I would like a word with him." She said pursing her lips, Violet was holding back a giggle so she just nodded and headed upstairs.

"Sweetie, I am so sorry that we didn't check the house for you, and that you had to hear... all that." She said blushing, I felt my cheeks turn hot and I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"It's fine mom, I guess that there are some experiences that a child cannot go without while growing up." I said facing her, she smiled and kissed my cheek, pulling me into the crook of her arms. "Well I'm glad to contribute." She said tapping her head on mine.

"Well I'm sorry that I interrupted your little date, just come on home when you two finish up, and no funny business, understood?"

I nodded and walked her out of the house, pecking her cheek before shutting the door and returning to my girlfriend.

Sorry this is so short! This is a filler chapter!!