Collection of Scary Stories

(That's me in the photo! Face reveal!)
Hey, long time no see! I've got an explanation for being gone from this book so long.
First, shortly after I posted my last chapter, my mom, her boss, her friends, and I all flew to Vegas for the weekend. (In August.) We stayed at the Wynn hotel, and I had a blast! I got kicked out of the casino and bars because I was gambling, even though I'm only 14. (That's illegal.) XD
Then, school started. I'm homeschooled, but I am now a freshman in high school! The work load has been huge and I have stress headaches everyday (like right now).
But I'm here now, and I hope I didn't lose too many readers. It's October so more scary stuff! This chapter is just very short scary stories (2-4 sentences) that I've come up with. I know they suck, but bear with me.
Also, I know my old stories on here suck, and I'm so embarrassed when someone points it out. I'm working harder now!
Here we go!

1)    I always loved helping her put on her necklace, even when she made me mad with all her chatter. I held it in until that one day when I accidentally pulled too tight. She fell to the ground, and it was quiet again.

2)    My daughter keeps crawling into bed with me at night, saying the man in the corner is scaring her. My daughter was killed by an intruder four years ago.

3)    Living alone is so lonely. But I always feel better when someone ends up sleeping beside me, despite the smell of their rotting flesh.

4)    My mother has been missing for five days, and my dad is always quiet. I think it must be from grief, until I pass by the basement and smell a foul, pungent odor.

5)    I notice that my mother looks very solemn all the time. When I ask my father about it, he turns white. It's not my fault my mother died in a car accident ten years ago.

6)    Daddy said that I can't eat the cookies on the counter, that they are for the neighbor. I eat one sneakily. It tastes funny, and when I finally finish it, I start coughing up something red before I fall to the ground.

7)    My best friend kept poking me when I was trying to read my book all alone. I thought it was normal until I felt it and my best friend walked in a minute later.

8)    I hate him. It's too bad I missed and only had one bullet.

9)    My mom told me to go check on my baby brother. When I walked upstairs and heard laughing coming from his room, I smiled. That was until my father walked up the stairs behind me with him in his arms.

10)    I do not care how loud she screams or how much she begs. I will not let her out of the coffin.

11)    The voices in my head are telling me to kill my mom. The whispers beside me are begging me not to. I don't know who to listen to, so I pick up the knife anyway.

12)    I think this is the end. Hands tighten around my throat even more. Yes, this is the end.

~

Yep, those are awful. This was just something I gave you to show I didn't abandon this book and I'm here and ready to write.
Bye the way, what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm going as Day of the Dead. 🎃
Bye!
~
Sierra 👻