Chappy #2

Chappy #2
This one sucks just warning you ...

Previously-

"Stop Rima!" An angry, no..... furious voice caught everyone's attention as they turned to Senri who had his blood whip out and was in a fighting stance.

Zana's POV~

Senri stood right in front of me, blood whip swirling around the room. As Rima and Senri argued, for the first time from the looks of it; a boy with messy blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes came to my aid. "Are you alright?" He asked in a deep tone, as he held his hand out for me to grasp.

"Y-Yes.." I replied as he helped me land on my feet. It looked as if Senri and Rima made up and we're done talking because Senri had come over.

"Let's go Zana" I hurried to follow him up the marble stairs. Kaname was also awaiting my arrival at the very last step of the top, probably to show me to my room...

"Well shall we go?" He turned to walk. As we walked down the long hallway, I noticed how far away each door was from the next. We stopped at a door at the end of the hall, another door at the other end. "This is your room." Kaname had taken the liberty of unlocking the door to my room and allowing me to bask in the gorgeous room.

"Wow....." Was all I could say. It was so luxurious: Rose curtains covered the floor-to-ceiling windows. A beautiful queen sized canopy bed lay next to them, with fluffy purple comforters and pillows, and a full length body mirror was next to a nine drawer dresser.

"Meet me in my office after class, Zana, Shiki." Kaname excused himself.

As soon as Kaname closed the door, I jumped into Senri's arms, and started to cry.

"Sh...." He tried calming me. "She's not going to do that anymore. She thinks we are best friends like her and me."

"Does she know anything?" I was referring to my real identity.

"No..." I decided to joke with him.

"So....." I put on a devious smirk. "Does she fancy you?" I started laughing "BIG BROTHER'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I starts chanting around the room til I saw him chasing me. "AH!!!" I sensed someone lingering out of my door. Probably Rima.

"Best to not make her jealous anymore than she is." I mumbled to Senri signaling to him she's outside. The next words I made sure to say loud enough for Rima to hear so she gets the picture. "WELL I'LL SEE YOU IN CLASS SENRI! GO AHEAD AND I'LL CATCH UP!" I listened for departing footsteps.

Timeskip To Class~

We were walking to the moon dormitory gates. All of a sudden a piercing scream echoed throughout my ears. "AGH!" I covered my ears as best I could. "WTH IS THAT?!" More screams came from over the wall, as I tried to yell over it. Senri just laughed at me.

The gates began to open when I finally removed my hands from my ears. I looked and saw students, around our age, staring at..... Me.

"Who's that?" "A new girl!" "She's so pretty!!" "KAWAII!!" "Let me marry you mysterious maiden!" I was shocked to see them all taking in our beauty.

'Humans...' I recalled the Day Class being just human with one EX among them. Kaname began walking forward, in front of all the vampires. A short brunette fell and he 'rushed' to get there. 'Cousin..?'

"YUKI!!" I accidentally yelled out loud, but I stopped as soon as Senri gripped my arm. Too late, everyone heard it and went mad.

"Always the disciplinary committee!" "No it's never Zero.. Just YUKI!" The crowd began to gang up on her... I jumped to her side just before the got too close.

"STOP!" I put my arms out to protect her.

"How do you know me?" I heard a question in my ear and immediately flipped out.

"Uh-uh-um.... I.. Uh.. Heard about you from the headmaster! Yea that's it! Me and the headmaster are old acquaintances so he told me all about you!" She seemed to buy it, the others too, except one person...

"Oh OKAY! Well you know my name, but I don't know yours...?"

"I'm Zana!" I put out my hand to shake hers... But it was slapped away.
"Step away from her, vampire." A boy with silver hair came into view with a gun to my head. I snapped my eyes closed.

"Can you put that Bloody Rose away.. It's dangerous to OUR kind." Kaname stood next to Yuki.

'Zero..!'

"ZERO!!!" I turned and hugged him. He seemed to still not know who I was, so I lifted my head. "Remember me?"

"How could I forget the annoying twit?" He laughed and hugged back...finally. "Get to class... Zana."

After class in Kaname's room~

"That name... That resemblance... At first, I shrugged it off.. Now, I need to know.." He paused and turned to me, "your last name."

'Oh Crap...'

"Why do you need to know?" I shot. Senri stood protectively next to me.

"You need to understand this.. I know you haven't been around many vampires, as Cross told me. But when a pureblood asks you a question," Kaname stared at me directly in the eye," you answer it."

'Well I'm a pureblood too so compulsion doesn't work on me.' I wanted to say that but I couldn't, not yet anyway. Senri seemed to have read my thoughts and gave a warning glance my way.

"I'm sorry, my lord, but one of my powers is to avoid compulsion. You will have to ask another time." I took Senri's hand and walked out.

___________________________

$A/N$ by the way Yuki isn't a major character in this story sorry Yuki-lovers!