Christmas Special Finallyyyyy!!!!:3

Heheheeee I apologize for the wait but here it is!!! (On New Years Eve😂)

Christmas Special:

**warning this won't be so happy in the beginning... It MIGHT get happier! Hehe Viewer Discretion Is Advised**

<Picture is of her Santa dresses! Right is from when she was 8... Left is the now.>

Zana's POV~

Today is December 24... The day before the worst day in the world in my opinion..today was the day I lost my mother.. And my father.. And my brother.. Let's just say it was the first day I was truly alone..

Flashback~

I was 8 years old when we finally had a family Christmas.. My father had sworn to behave and not try anything for my sake.. I wore a mock Santa dress that went to my mid-thighs with a hat and shawl to match. In those years I didn't need to hide my eyes so I had my bangs pinned back and the rest into a long ponytail. A knock sounded at the door. There stood Lady Shiki, Senri, and my father. I only lived with my mom until that day.

Me and Senri had already opened our presents after our Christmas feast and we're playing with our new toys and things.. Suddenly a loud crash sounded through our ears and startled us.

"Senr-ri....... W-What was t-that??" I stuttered to him.

"Sh..... It's ok Zana..... Calm down.. Let's go find out ok?" He stood up and helped me up as well and we walked out of the play room cautiously. We peeked our heads out of the door before walking down the hallway. We came to a stop when we spotted Lady Shiki running towards us at top speed.

"Senri! Zana! Come quickly we must leave!" She spoke hastily and grabbed each of our hands. We ran the way we came and came across father. He had blood all over his mouth and Christmas attire.

"Zana...... Come on little one it is time for me to return home.... With you." He grinned menacingly and lunged at us.

"NO!" I screamed as he grabbed hold of me and yanked me away from Lady Shiki and Senri.

He began running. "Argh!" He dropped me quickly and I tumbled down a flight of stairs where Senri stood. He had his blood whip in a fighting stance.  He had his hand out for me to grab and pulled me away. We ran until we came to a secret opening in the wall and jumped inside.

We waited a little while until Lady Shiki and mother came to us again. The atmosphere soon lightened and we sat in the parlor room enjoying dessert.

Little did I know when I fell down the stairs even if it healed, I suffered from amnesia of how evil my father really was.

After a while of enjoying our time together when all of a sudden, the room went cold. I shivered and huddled next to Senri for warmth. The adults and Senri shared knowing looks as I was carried out by Senri. "S-Senri whats hap-ppen-ning?"  I was only 8 at the time so my knowledge of auras was little to none.

"We are going to hide my little sister. Father is coming to find you." He explained simply. We went inside the cellar and into a secret trap in the wall. I didn't understand why he wanted me and cousin Yuki.

"We should say 'hi' to him then!" I giggled. All of a sudden my mother's screams filled my ears. "MOTHER!" I tried to get out of Senri's grip to go to her, but my attempts were futile.

"I'm sorry Zana, but we cannot go to her right now. Her sacrifice would mean nothing if Rido caught you now." Senri used an aristocrat power of his to put me to sleep and seal my memory of that night for the time being.

Flashback Over~

I never really knew when I remembered that night... I was sitting in my room in the Night Dorms when a knock sounded.