Chappy #3

Chappy #3

$A/N$
Bold is when Zana uses telepathy. Also I tried fixing the pic to look like her... Not that great    but will do for now.

3rd POV~

Kaname looked pissed. "Seiren." He called. She appeared in the doorway.

"Yes my Lord." Seiren put her hand over her heart and bowed.

"Gather all the nobles, and Shiki. But don't bring me Zana..."
Once all the nobles gathered up, Zana was sent to Headmaster Cross.

"Kaname-sama, what's going on?" This was one of the rare times Shiki ever spoke up.

"What do all of you know about Zana?"

Ruka, a now good friend of Zana from class, spoke up. "She hasn't told me anything of herself other than her name, My Lord, yet I always am seeing her fixing her bangs to cover her eye..."

Senri's eyes widened at this. "Senri." Kaname had noticed his eyes and decided to interrogate. "How do you know Zana?" Rima was also interested apparently because her ears perked up.

"Zana and I met when we were just kids... Even then her family had never spoken of their last name but my mother, with her fair share of secrets, paid no mind to it, but even I can't try to find out now, she doesn't remember. Her parents have long since perished and my mother has been caring for her ever since, along with Headmaster cross for a while as well." The half lie rolled off his tongue without hesitation. Kaname still didn't believe him.

"I shall ask Cross myself then; he has no reason to hide her file." Why was Kaname so curious? Does he like her? As a friend? Something more? No, he can't, he loves Yuki.

"Everyone," Kaname now had an idea. "Reveal Zana's left eye... Anything it takes." Senri was now panicking. 'She can't reveal it.. It'll bring chaos..' He thought. He has to warn Zana.. Now.

Zana POV~

Why did they send me away? Are they planning something? Probably for my last name... I saw a pond in my view and went to sit by it. Since no one was around I pushed my bangs back and finally saw the world in the nice daylight for the first time in a while. 'I should get rid of my file from Cross....' I fixed my bangs and stood to walk to Headmastie's, but I heard the rustling of bushes...

"Wassup guys?" I called to the night class students.
Rima, Ruka, Hanabusa, and Senri walked out. "Senri!" I ran to hug him but was quick to deflect a bolt of lightning from Rima. "Rima watch it!" I hissed.

"Just remove your bangs and we'll stop Zana..." Ruka said in a calm, friendly tone.

"No....." I said with a frown.

"I tried to get here as fast as I could to warn you Zana... I'm sorry" I heard in my head using telepathy with Senri. He looked so sad.

"It's ok.. I'll stop them with my powers." I gave him a reassuring look before turning back to them.

My foot became incased in ice.. "You don't want to do this guys..." I warned. Another bolt of lightning aimed for my hair. I remembered the pond I was standing next to. 'Water.... Perfect.' Thinking fast, I shot water at the lightning bolt, then at Rima. Next I used tree branches to twist them around Hanabusa's arms and body, to keep his ice out of my way. After using heat to unfreeze my foot, I took leaves using my powers and tied them to Ruka's face, leaving her powerless as well. "Please don't try this again and no hard feelings.." I gave a gentle smile before pulling Senri toward Headmaster's office.

...

"HEADMASTER!" I shouted before walking in, Senri in tow. I shut the door tight behind me.

"What's wrong Zana? You look troubled..." Always to point out the obvious..