Chappy #10

Sorry I'm late guys I had guitar and dance lessons Thursday and had to be careful because I popped my knee>_<

Welp anyways here's chappy 10 next is the Christmas and New Years special!! Who's excited?

Just a warning there will be multiple time skip backwards and changes in POVs. And this was a random song I chose don't play until told :D

Here we goooooooooooo!

Chappy #10

Recap~

"I won't say I told you so"

Zana's POV~

"Daddy?" He looked at me and spread his arms. I know I shouldn't but I needed somebody.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him and he returned the gesture. "Wipe your tears my daughter, purebloods don't show others their emotions, it makes others crave them."

I attempted wipe my tears, "okay dad." He smiled and set me down. I regained my composure as I was taught. Once I took two steps I fell but was caught by Rido. He picked me up and began walking. "W-Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you home of course. You can't stay at that academy unwanted. You should stay with your father." I won't say no to that. It's nice to finally be with my father and not have him scold me in my head all the time. I soon fell asleep in his arms, but not before I heard someone shout my name.

______

Timeskip backwards~

Senri's POV~

Zana shook her head and gestured for me to stay here. I couldn't do that. After contemplating what I was going to do, I shot up after her. I don't want to lose my sister.

A hand was put infront of me as I ran though the doorway. "Why go after her Senri? She's the enemy." Rima lectured.

"She's MY sister and I don't give two sh*ts whether you care or not, for all I care YOU could just stay the hell away." I gave her not another glance and continued my search for Zana.

Kaname and the rest decided to search the academy with me much to my dismay. Him and I met in the courtyard after not 10 minutes.

"I've looked everywhere. She's no where to be found inside the Academy walls. The headmaster hasn't seen her so she didn't check out of the academy." Kaname shared his part.

"I checked the town. Looks like she didn't get very far." I gave him what I concluded.

"HEY SENRI!" I heard the Disciplinary Guy yell at us. I think his name is Zero but he's Zana's friend so he might know something. "I saw Zana unconscious being carried by some guy with the same eyes as her. I tried getting to her in time but they vanished." He explained to us what he witnessed and asked for an explanation.

"Rido." Kaname growled. His eyes glowed red. "Gather all the Loyal Nobles in the Moon Dormitory."

Kaname's POV~

"Why go after her Senri? She's the enemy." Rima tried to convince him she's not worth it, but WE believed otherwise.

"She's MY sister and I don't give two sh*ts whether you care or not, for all I care YOU could just stay the hell away." Senri shot at her and continued his walk out. I looked to Rima and was about to tell her off as well, but she had tears in her eyes. She ran off to I presume her room with Ruka in tow.

Turning to the rest of the Night Class, I gained their attention. "Everyone,  I am to search for Zana, anyone who wishes to help may do so without informing me; those who don't may leave for we are taking an unscheduled vacation."