Chappy #7

Welp guys HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Most or all of you might be busy tomorrow so I chose to update a day early 😉 play the music when I tell you to and ¡oN WiTH THe SToRY!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chappy #7

Zana's POV~

It was the next day. I was getting ready for my 'date' with Kaname.

"I don't trust him with you." Senri said again.

"I'll be fine. I'll give him a butt whooping if he tries anything." I giggled. As I put the finishing touches of my makeup on: just eyeliner and light eyeshadow.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/503277327079713358/
(It's the one with green/hazel eyes)

A knock sounded when I finished putting my shoes on, converse wedges.
I stood up and went to open the door. Kaname stood there with a blue rose in casual clothing as well. (Use your imagination and the Rose is up top/side/whatever XD)

"You look beautiful." He complimented. I blushed hard.. I perked my head up when I saw Senri standing next to me with a full on glare.

"Do anything to her and I swear...." Senri warned. I put my hand on his chest and took a step toward Kaname.

"It's ok B- Senri..." I almost said 'brother' but caught myself. Although Kaname seemed to have taken notice. "Shall we go?" I said politely.

He extended his arm to me. I took it and we began walking. He offered me the sapphire rose with a gentle smile.
"This is for you. It matches your eyes."

"Aww thank you! It does..." It smelt beautiful. He took it once again and tucked it behind my ear. It didn't hurt due to the absence of its thorns.

Timeskip~

After strolling around the park hand in hand and talking about ourselves, we sat at a bench nearby.

"AHH! This was awesome! You actually didn't hurt me for once." I commented.

"Yes it seemed Senri thought I would as well. Come to think of it, he seems to care for you like that of an older brother would... Why is that?"

"Well I've always known Senri.. So at times I think of him as the brother I never had..." I semi-lied.

"Is that why you almost called him 'Brother' earlier?" He shot back.

My eyes widened but I just cleared my throat. "Yes that's why. His mother wanted to adopt me.. But I refused, yet I still call him brother." It's true.. We're only half siblings, I don't remember much about my mother because I was so small when she had passed, but I lived with various people until finally staying at the Shiki Manor and then Cross Academy.

"I take it you're an orphan pureblood?" He asked sadly.

"Something like that..." I answered. He put his arm around my shoulders and we stayed like that quietly watching the scenery.

After a while Kaname spoke up. "We should head back." He stood up and reached his hand to me, helping off the bench.

...
(PLAY SONG!!!!!!!)
We walked hand in hand back to the Academy. As we reached the doors he stopped. I looked to him as we both held smiles.

"I'm afraid I must part from you here; I have business with the Headmaster now." He held my cheek with his hand softly as I leaned into his touch.

"Alright..." We stared into each other's eyes as he leaned in. I did the same and his lips brushed with mine. He went further and our lips collided. At first I was suprised but soon I melted into the kiss. He asked for entrance but I denied.