Chappy #11

Chappy #11

SO SORRY GUYS I HAD MEGA WRITERS BLOCK IT TOOK ME THREE WEEKS TO GET BACK IN MY GROOVE! ITS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE LONGER!
TO ZE STORY!!!!! *has the wind carry her away*

3rd POV~

The savior group that consisted of Senri, Kaname, Zero, Akatsuki, Seiren, Takuma, and Hanabusa made their was to Rido's castle.

(A/N cue the Mario music🎶XD)

Zana lay chained up, still giving her blood unwillingly. A sudden bang was heard as Rido's followers finish taking the last of the hourly blood.

"What the hell was that?!" One Level C says frustrated. The vampires run out to aid in the sudden explosion. Zana used all of her strength and pulled her head up to see if anybody had stayed behind, no one did. Slowly she tried using the chains to aid her in standing up, but almost immediately did she fall back down hard, her already bruised legs shedding blood.

Back up on the surface Senri and Kaname made their way inside that castle as the rest were preoccupied in blocking the attacks of Rido's servants. They smelled the air of a familiar presence... A PUREBLOOD presence to be precise. "Rido." Kaname hissed as the said man came into view.

"Father." Senri spat. Rido only chuckled at his son and nephew.

"Good to see you too!" He spread his arms out in a mock welcoming. "Welcome! I would've prepared a 'warmer' welcome had I known you would visit." He chuckled darkly. "Come have a drink." He snapped his fingers and immediately a lower vampire came rushing with a wine bottle of blood. The smell was familiar as it was poured in Rido's wine glass.

"Zana..!" Both men realized as the smell finally made them remember their beloved.

"Ah yes she's been MOST helpful in my thirst." He grins. A sudden curtain drops form behind them and a whole wall with wine bottles is shown. The two look up shocked to see bottles by the thousands lay in wait on the shelves.

"You bastard!"  Senri pulled out his blood whip as soon as the rest of the group came running in. Everyone got into a fighting stance.

Kaname glared menacingly at his uncle and summoned every power he had to fight Rido. It was everybody against Rido. All of his followers had been reduced to ash around the castle. As Hanabusa was distracting Rido by freezing parts of his body repeatedly, Kaname uses most of his remaining strength into aiming to stab his heart. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to the gang, Rido had teleported Zana to use as a shield against Kaname's attack. "NO!" Kaname and Senri yelled simultaneously as the dagger struck Zana in the stomach. She began to cough up blood. Time seemed to slow down as Zana began to fall. Kaname quickly reacted in catching her before she could completely collapse. Senri, full of rage, used a suprise attack on Rido and struck him through the heart with his blood whip.

Zana's POV~

I sat in my cell. Slowly dying of loss of blood. I heard noises upstairs. It sounded like the gang! But they wouldn't save me... Especially Kaname now that he knows my secret. I suddenly heard two voices.. Senri's and Kaname's. THEY CAME! I was so rejoiced as I tried to stand up. I finally succeeded but it was short lived as I was teleported out of the cell. I slowly looked up only to regret it.
"NO!" I heard them yell. Kaname's dagger, meant for Rido who stands behind me, pierced my stomach. I began coughing up large quantities of blood. Time seemed to slow as I started falling to the floor. I expected to hit the cold ground but instead was held in the arms of the last person I thought cared: Kaname Kuran himself.

Blinded by his pride, Father didn't notice Senri's blood whip make contact with his heart until it was too late. Rido almost immediately turned to crystal. "Zana..!" Senri yelled as he came to my aid. He held my hand tightly as Kaname caressed my cheek as if I would break.

I slowly lifted my arm to hold Kaname's cheek, and use my other hand to lightly squeeze Senri's for reassurance. "Don't... Forget....me..." I slowly closed my eyes.

"NO NO NO NO! ZANA! DONT GIVE UP..!" Senri yelled both telepathically and out loud for all ears.

"Live for me Zana.... I love you." Kaname bowed his head.

I lost consciousness.

===================

OHHHHHH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!! Hehe it sounds like a tv show 😂

Ok I couldn't help but post this😂😂 it's too funny! LEMME know when you see her

VOTE❤️ COMMENT💋 SHARE😍 AND FOLLOW💃🏃 CUZ I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WOULDNT STILL BE POSTING IF SO MANY HADNT VOTED OR COMMENTED LIKE Cherylmander DOES!!

Stay Fab~
Shy B.