Chappy #4

Chappy #4

3rd POV~

Senri ran up to Kaname and the unconscious girl. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He grabbed Zana from Kaname's grip and turned around to leave. Before he could take a step, a hand was firm of Senri's shoulder.

"How is she a pureblood?" Kaname inquired.

"She's always been one, same as you." Senri began walking but wondered 'why did she tell him?'

Kaname was now feeling better about this situation then before... But he felt the need to see how she was doing, was she alright, did he hurt her that bad? Wait... why was he thinking this at all?! He had Yuki, his lover-to-be, soon she will join him.. But was that what he wanted now? Should he reconsider? He wants Zana... He wanted to know all about her.. Her last name... Her past.. He wanted to be apart of her future. Kaname decided.. He would heal her.. Then try to get closer to her. Whatever it took.

...

Senri had taken Zana to her room, where he laid her upon her bed, and checked to see any fatal wounds. He saw a wide and deep cut in between her rib cage and hip, that went almost to her belly-button. As he went to clean it, Zana began to fidget and squirm in his grip.

"No.... No...... S-Senri... H-help..." She called out painfully. Her eyes were still closed, so she couldn't see who was touching her wound...

"Sh..." He cooed. "I'm right her Zana, rest easily now, I will tend to your wounds." He remembered one of her powers and made a cut on his hand. Pounding on her door became eminent, as the scent of blood spread. He paid no mind to the sounds as he began to slowly wipe his blood across the slash on her abdomen.

She screamed in pain but it soon quieted down in the vast room, only her labored breathing could be heard. Her cut was still there, but it had stopped bleeding. He began to calm.

The pounding noises grew louder, and finally Senri noticed that someone had sensed the two's blood in her room. *SMASH* The door broke down, along with scorch marks around the surrounding wall. Takuma, Akatsuki, Ruka, Rima, Hanabusa, and..... Kaname stood there, taking in the scene. Rima was the first to speak. "Senri!" She ran over to him. "Did she hurt you?" She grabbed his hand, but he ripped it away.

"I cut myself that's it... No worries" he pat her head and turned to Kaname. "Get. Out." He growled lowly to him. His eyes flashed red and everyone, except Kaname, took a step back.

"Shiki.. What's gotten into you?" Ruka became worried for the both of them.

"HE DID THIS TO HER!" He gestured to the barely alive female on the Queen-sized bed.

"You don't know WHAT happened." Kaname countered.

"YES I DO!" Senri turned his back to everyone and walked to the window.
"One of Zana's powers is to use telepathy with other vampires.. And when you attacked her... She contacted me. Zana told me everything that happened.. What you did, what you ASKED. All for a stupid question... THIS is what happened to her!" Senri was enraged. Everyone had never seen this behavior..

Kaname wasn't fazed.. He knew what he wanted, and he was going to get it.

"Everyone." He ordered. "Take Senri out of this room. And don't come in." Senri's eyes widened.

"NO!" He fought against everyone.. But he was no match to Kaname's order. In the end he was dragged out.. And the last thing he saw was Kaname's smirk as he locked the door.

Zana's POV~

I began to wake.. But I didn't open my eyes just yet.

"Everyone." I heard Kaname order. "Take Senri out of this room. And don't come in."

'What..?'

"NO!" I heard Senri yell..

"SENRI!!" I tried.

"Don't worry... I'll stop him if he tries to hurt you again." I don't think he can...

"Do you think I should show him?" I was referring to my red eye...

"NO! What if he thinks you're with him?!"

'With Rido...' I thought.

"Ahh... All to myself I have you now." I heard Kaname say as he approached me. "What secrets do you hide with your bangs, my dear Zana?" As he reached for my bangs..

I mustered all the strength I could, and grabbed his wrist, stopping it from moving further.

"I knew you were listening in." He said.

"I don't go down as easy as you thought.

"Tell me.. Why hide you ranking? Even now you smell like an aristocrat."

'Why so many questions?'

I decided to wait a little longer and toy with him. "I have my secrets and you have yours."

"Is that why you destroyed your file from Headmaster Cross?"

'Damn.. Busted. Well who cares.. He won't find out anything.' " As I said.. I prefer to not be hated by the Vampire Society." He looked so confused I almost laughed.. But I kept my composer as I was taught to do.

"Do THEY know your last name?"

"Maybe they do..... Maybe they don't."

"DONT TOY WITH ME!" He gripped my neck with his hands and held me off the floor. "WHAT IS YOUR LAST NAME?!"

"Why... Does it intrigue.... you? P...erhaps.... It's driving you mad?" He dropped me to the ground and I started coughing; attempting to regain my composure. His eyes turned bright red.

"As your elder, and Dorm president I order you... Remove those bangs."

'Sureeee......'

"No." I said simply. In a flash Seiren had my arms tight behind my back. Kaname walked up to me and, using a pair of scissors, cut my bangs off. I shut my eye and looked up at him. (Pic is Seiren cutting Zana's hair)

"Happy? No mark on my eye." I used my leg to kick Seiren, making her fall to the floor, and ran out the door.
...

I had ran to the headmaster's, where Senri was waiting for me. As soon as I reached within 10 feet of him, I began to collapse. He caught me before my head could collide with the tile. "You shouldn't have run here Zana." He scolded as he used one arm to scoop my legs up, and the other to position behind my back. He took in my ruined bangs.

"He did this?" I nodded.

"He had lost his temper and chocked me, but after I had stood up again; Seiren grabbed me from behind and held my arms as he cut my bangs away.... I had to get away before the rest came... I'm sorry Senri." Cross had heard the whole thing and left the room straight afterward. When he returned, he was holding a black piece of cloth in his arms.

"Senri, please set Zana down on the couch." Senri did as asked but remained close by. Headmaster approached me and asked for my hand. I have it to him and felt a small pinch in my finger. Small drops of blood trickled from the tip and fell on the cloak. Next he grabbed Senri's hand and did the same.

"It's an old vampire method." He explained. "whatever vampire wants to touch the cloak, must put three drops of their blood on it. As of now, only you and Senri can touch it; it would burn anyone else. It's safe to wear Zana. And no one can take it off you or away from you." I put on the hood and looked in a mirror nearby, making sure my eyes are both covered. It went to my elbows, perfect length for me....

"Thanks so much Headmastie!" I gave him a big hug before walking out of his living quarters.

"You shouldn't be walking now." I heard Senri say, but before I could protest, he had scooped me up and was carrying me bridal style back to the moon dorms.