prologue

Because,

Why not

badboy!Harry

(All Louis' are sassy and innocent)

_____

"What, shy now? With your fucking ass in the air, getting groped by others isn't enough? Now you need my dick, fucking been gagging for it huh?" Harry muttered hotly, pressing his lips against Louis'.

Louis whined, trying to move his hands to cup Harry's face. Harry shoved them away, instead pushing Louis harder against the wall, his eyes a fiery green.

"No, baby, you act like a slut so you'll get treated like one darling." Harry whispered, his hands grasping Louis' ass, moaning into Louis' mouth.

"H-Harry please," Louis whispered.

"No, you don't get to talk. Do you know how long I've waited for this? How much I've tried to be the gentleman, but fuck you for flaunting your ass. Hands and knees baby, you wanted this."

Harry tugged Louis into the bedroom, a mess of clothes and skin against skin. And finally leaving Louis a mess on the bedsheets as Harry towered over him.

But, it hadn't always been like this.

And it sure as hell wasn't going to end like this either.

___

I don't fucking know. Do you wanna know? Just read.

___

You know, that story where the innocent falls for the bad. 

Yeah, bite me:).

Vote and comment if you'd read.