one

Harry smokes, cusses, has tattoos, cares about himself above others, cool, calm, and collected (typical badboy), is slightly way too forward, but

And I repeat

BUT

Everything will be done out of consent.

&

Louis blushes, smiles, giggles, neat clothes, black glasses, fidgety, basically all in all innocent child.

This'll contain a lot of spur of the moments smutty actions.

#notedited it's 12 am .
____

"It's not about what's good for me. To hell with what's good for me, sometimes I don't want good. I want adventure at 3 am. I want car rides at midnight with no destination. I want fogged up windows on late nights. I want city lights visible only in the rear view mirror. I don't want to be good, I want to feel free."

___

He's catcalling him again. He hears the familiar whistles and low voice calling out to him.

He doesn't look back though, he knows better than to pay attention to people like that. He just quickens his pace, and makes it around the corner quickly.

It's not until he's closer to his first morning class building does he let out the breath of air that he's been holding in.

It's not that he's scared of what the person would do to him, he's seen him every day since the school term started. His blue eyes have even locked with the others piercing green. its just the overall feeling of intimidation that green eyes gives off. Plus, on his way back from class the guy would sometimes be wrapped around another girl or guy, or sometimes he'd be completely ignored.

Louis placed his bookbag underneath his seat, and tried his best to pay attention like any other day.

___

He wasn't there. Louis looked up and was met with a brick wall. Now, he wouldn't feel out of place if this hadn't been going on for 20 or so days and everyday he's seen the boy, leaning against the wall, cigarette loosely hanging from his lips.

Louis looked straight forward, he stood up a little taller and was just about to cross the street when a rough voice yelled, "hey!"

Louis didn't turn around, he impatiently tapped his foot waiting for the cars to pass. "I said hey," and a strong hand grasped his arm, involuntarily pulling him towards a hard chest.

Louis groaned, he pushed his hand against the chest, and looked up. Thick eyelashes framed pretty green eyes that he's only been able to glance at for a few seconds.

It took a few seconds for the clear smell of smoke hit Louis' nose. Louis rolled his eyes, "Wait a minute," the gravelly voice muttered. His hands were placed on Louis' waist. Louis glanced down at them, looked back up, gave the person a pointed look.

"Dont touch me," he said through his teeth.

Harry dropped his hands and smirked, "Alright, you say that now, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Harry, Harry Styles,"

"And I'm leaving," Louis stepped away, he turned to the now empty street and quickly made his way across it.

When he was on the other side, he risked a glance back. Harry now held a lit cigarette to his lips, his eyes locking with Louis. Louis couldn't tear his own away. After a few moments of silence that felt like someone had covered the world in a blanket so that all Louis saw was Harry and only heard muffled nonsense.