five

I have changed some things. See end note.

50 comments? :D

I haven't written for this story in half a year...please bear with me xx

Uh Zouis lol. There's your warning take it as you may x.
_____

Harry pushed Louis away. "Baby, I don't think you understand what you're getting yourself into." He repeated the same words from earlier.

Louis whimpered, "you don't want me? Am I not good enough?"

"I just thought you'd want to be friends, start off slow-"

"Well, then you're wrong. Please take me." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. "Please,"

Harry thought he was the craziest guy, to refuse this, but he knows the effect he leaves on people and he doesn't think Lou could live with the decisions that he's making. He doesn't want to be the bad guy in this, not with Lou, Lou deserves so much better.

"I said no." Harry exclaimed. Louis gasped, and backed away.

"I want to go home." Louis sniffed, not looking at Harry, feeling completely and utterly embarrassed.

"Lou-" Harry reached out for him.

"No, don't touch me. I want to go home, now." And Louis walked away.

"Lou, listen," and Harry placed his hand on Louis' arm, Louis yanked his arm away and slapped Harry across the face. Harry raised his hand in shock. Louis glared at him.

"I said, don't touch me. I want to go home- actually never mind." Louis pulled out his cellphone, and quickly dialed Liam. Turning away from Harry, he told Liam where to pick him up, and ended the call before Liam could ask any questions.

Harry hadn't moved, Louis was trying really hard not to cry. If Harry didn't want him fine, so be it. Louis refused to look at him.

"For what it's worth, I did think this is what you wanted." Harry said quietly behind him.

"You don't know what I want." Louis said through his teeth.

"And neither do you," Harry stated acid dripping in his voice.

"Go to hell," Louis muttered, he saw Liam's headlights, and ran to the car.

Harry watched him leave, completely bewildered at how things had gotten to that point. An hour ago everything was perfect, he genuinely did think that Louis didn't want to just be used, Harry thought he was doing him a favor. He never intended to use him in such a way, not when he's the prettiest, most lovely person Harry has ever seen. He couldn't have it in his mind to have deflowered something as beautiful as Louis.

He walked over to the trees and untangled the white lights. Sighing deeply, he thought of how he could smooth things over. But, he knew Louis probably needed a little break. Harry did say and do things, before he re-thought everything. Before he realized Louis wasn't the typical people he'd screw around with.

___

"No, I don't want to talk about it, I'm going to bed." Louis muttered as Liam and him walked into their home.

Liam frowned but said nothing, as all he could do was watch his best friend walk away from him and go upstairs.

"Night," he called out softly, only to hear Louis' door slam in response.

___

The next day at breakfast Liam's eyes almost bulged out of his head. Louis almost gave him a shy smile.