eight

Well,

Bet you didn't see this coming.

*screams into the abyss* idk what I'm doing .

^^ my babes in this fic

-- larry

All larry

I told myself I'd take it slow with larry but fuck it--

Song? Tonight I'm Fucking You - Enrique Iglesias.

______

You know my motivation, giving my reputation. Please excuse me I don't mean to be rude, but tonight I'm fucking you.

____

It's been a few weeks. And Zayn and him have hung out more, Louis hasn't seen Harry since the note but he tries not to care, he fails though, because with every passing day he wants Harry to see him. See that Louis isn't fragile and he can take whatever Harry gives him. With every touch, and kiss that he gives Zayn, Louis wishes it was Harry. His clothing has changed dramatically and he's never home anymore.

Liam worries incessantly but Louis assures him it's all fun and games. Until he comes home smelling like weed on more than one occasion. Liam yells at him but Louis shrugs.

"Just because you're an old dad doesn't mean I have to be too. Come on Liam, we are young. Live a little." Louis tells him again and again. And finally Liam throws his hands up and gives up, just making sure that at least Louis is still alive for the most part and not in danger.

____

"You know, I'd say something but, you're not gonna bother listening to me." Liam said when he saw Louis' attire one early November day.

"Too much?" Louis asked, he ran a hand through his hair.

"Too much what? Clothes? If anything it's not enough clothes. Can I just ask why?" Liam asked.

"I can't not want to wear stuff that makes me feel good?" Louis scowled slightly. "Look, I gotta go. I'm late for class."

Liam shrugged, "I was only asking. Also, Zayn better not come around unnoticed."

"Okay mum," Louis yelled back as he walked out into the cool night.

He smiled to himself as he walked down the couple of streets to get to the campus. He frowned as he walked down the same spot and didn't see anyone. He remembered the note from weeks before and he doesn't know whether he wants to see Harry again or completely forget him.