seven

Edited: shoutout to @iHeartWillAndRJ for being the first to comment last chapter x

Uh drugs mentioned?

Uh okay so you're gonna hate me bc this is mostly zouis, sorry sorta, Larry at end tho.

_

The next day, Liam met Zayn and well,

Zayn knocked on the door of course, and Liam just had to be the one to open it. Louis swore underneath his breath, as he heard their voices carry up to his room. He slipped on some jeans, and a loose white shirt. He messed his hair to the side, and quickly ran downstairs to do damage control.

Zayn was sitting in the living room, and Liam quickly pulled Louis into the kitchen.

"What is going on?" Liam demanded lowly.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked, smiling sweetly.

"Why, is there a tattooed, smoke, weed smelling guy sitting in our living room right now?" Liam was not joking around.

"Oh, Zayn, he's my friend!" Louis bit his lower lip, "I'm not allowed to have friends?"

"Friends? Did you pick him off the street corner or something?" Liam exclaimed incredulously.

Louis tilted his head to the side, deep in thought, Liam groaned lowly, "Well, you're not wrong." Louis mumbled.

"You honestly would, well, honestly. It's your life, you're obviously not going to listen to me, just, promise me you'll make good decisions?" Liam held out his pinky.

"What are we, 8?" Louis rolled his eyes. Liam gave him a pointed look. "Yeah, whatever." And Louis entwined his own pinky. "Now, I'm going to go out, and I'll see you later, don't wait up," Louis walked away, Liam sighed heavily, and went to pour himself some tea. He heard Zayn and Louis talk, and then the loud sound of the front door opening and closing.

___

Zayn had a sleek, black car. Louis' insides jumped at the sight of the expensive vehicle. "Hey, who was that guy, last night? Boyfriend? You never mentioned-"

"He was no one, honestly. We had a thing but it died out quickly." Louis smiled faintly, they got into the car and Zayn only nodded.

"That's good." Zayn muttered, he turned to Louis, a smirk gracing his lips, "and even if he was your boyfriend, just because there's a goalie doesn't mean I can't score." and he leaned over and pressed his lips against Louis'.

Louis smiled and kissed him back, although he was slightly taken aback. Zayn pulled away and started the car, he drove them into the city. Louis listened to his voice, he did have a nice voice, it was pretty melodic and Louis wondered if he could sing. They arrived to a secluded part of the city. "Hey, you cool right?" Zayn said.

"Yeah?" Louis asked. "Why?"

"Ever smoked weed?" Zayn inquired. Louis shook his head, "do you want to?"

Louis was ready to say no, tell Zayn he'd wait in the car, but then he remembered Harry's words, that he was too fragile, that he was too soft. And well, Louis really wanted to prove him wrong. But, still, he's only known Zayn for a week. Louis doesn't think he's bad, and he's always been curious about the drug itself, but he's never had the courage to do it, well, he's never had the opportunity. But, here it was.